Dissappointments.

 You know when I finally got to a point where I could create a comic like Shark on Campus as a digital comic from lined paper, I thought I would be able to make some sort of monetary gain from it. It was a large achievement to complete the work in fall 2018. Just trying to continue my life and find someone to be in it. There was to be no one at all in it. There was no monetary gain from Shark on Campus even a mire two years later. Really much no one cared to buy the work that I put so much effort behind. No one dared to do it.

You see all these people on twitter just able to make so much money off one picture. I don't say it is hard to do that one picture for them but akin these people never are challenging theirselves. Never are but people to cling to trends to make money and never have a self direction. Just for a time they are "allowed" to make money and even that time could surely go away. Much enough; find it so odd lesser aims are rewarded and larger aims are blacklisted from facebook and all else places because people are so immature with their "college degrees" they have no level of culturization about art and even talking about adult subjects like sex. Yet places would rather try to sexualize children for the sake of identity politics and really its all backwards. Like as if constantly being targeted.

I do say that really enough that people have come to hate freedom of speech. Or anything that is not what they or their friends do and that is frankly not art. Why people must adhere to these fiendish trends? Why? Just because they are desperate for money and never achieve a sense of self. I felt and feel as if a sense of self is frowned upon and all artists must do is beg constantly for money and never plan anything. I basically just was willing to give Shark on Campus time for someone to buy it but alas, never did a time ever come and so really much what must you consider when all that makes money is regurgitated fake interest in manga and tv shows that were under the radar? That art itself is dead because no one with any original ideas makes any money. Really much the net itself is a toxic place for art and that you to make any money by the level of blacklisting, vitriol and other hatred for your work-you actually have to work harder. Actually make an organized small business to even succeed.

I am going to hint at something that ticked me off. It ticked others off like me this year. I am to say that there on the internet are people who are just lucky they are the 1s and 2s. The tip top people who can really just delve into their success and never much really have ever even like really considered how they make their success. I mean you are a fool if you are like, " art is about being edgy and making jokes and not being aware of real world". You are a fucking fool. I am not holding anything back. People who never consider the morals behind what they do are surely never to consider what people not as fortunate as them are likely to experience. No concern for morals. Dear Sakichamichan, does questionable things for her wealth. I mean, ever consider that making fan art of copyright characters is wrong and illegal to sell the works and amass such a large profit you take away from the actual creators? Ever consider that life is not all about jokes and everyone does not fancy your blob like cartoon figures, so poorly drawn and else so uninteresting?  Ever consider that people don't ever or much ever will live like you do? Or realm in this mindless sense of "fun and adventure" around pop culture topics? Ever consider that your couples comics are just representative of "them vs us " and painting yourself as unable to do anything wrong? What if you realized that your works probably aren't worth the level of attention granted to them because you really aren't trying to improve, just do them for money and because of what others have done and really don't care about the works at all aside from the popularity and money efforts. Alas with the political correct crowd, do you even take time to even research the topic you are talking about and instead just talk from your own experience and a made up community of art? Especially don't you realize that none of your works actually do anything for your issues but expand a brand of tokenism disguised under diversity since 2013? I am to say that there is no excuse for artists of all people to act as if they are not voiding any manner of morals by what and how they choose to gain fame. Quiet honestly I feel as much that the online artist space is actually a place where there are racist tendencies because people tend to make it solely  about few folk and their artistic tendencies and dismiss the viewpoints and artistic tendencies of those who have different styles and ways of doing things that are not bent on ever single freaking trend or effort to make money so hungry. I mean guess where dear Sakichamichan, an asian woman was sitting when black lives matter protests happened? Oh, she basically blamed black people for "burning and destroying things" as if they were animals harming her family and her way of life conversely. There was no realization that these people were even the same species as her but people endangering "her family" and not fighting for their rights.

I needlessly say that even as I write this the writer of the current She-ra series and cast basically apologized and wait for it-joking about slavery, women who are gay and mocking disabled people. No, I am to say she was just apologizing for a talk around "friends" and "family". Or really how she and her family( which I am to say such people refer to the people they work on projects with as) usually engage about topics. Much enough; really people hide their nature to a degree that is acceptable for them to keep up a lie. Oh course the woman tried to apologize but its clear as day even the political correct is actually incorrect and really not in any real person of color, LGBT individual or disabled persons best interest ever at all. Especially when its this trashy white culture circuit of mocking everyone who is not straight, white and not disabled. I am to say I have tons of experiences of "white people getting together to act the fool" just from going to college alone in graphic design. They would always critique so hard as if they never saw their work or mine and held theirs at a glance of superiority. Always finding excuses to level down your work to shit. Its a great folly to say that in the actual industries that be, such treatment is the norm.Where racist behavior of "whites playing around" is acceptable as professionalism and even to be said greatly moral in the political correct nonsense that is spewed out. We are to believe great virtues come from people who all look alike and have the same fucking sense of "comedy" which is actually just racism and evil sentiments.  There is a reason and there is a reason that blacks and people of color are blocked from such politically correct narratives; because these people playing around with harmful words, " we are just joshing around"-really just want to keep an experience all to theirselves of how they are swindling people. They want to think they are superior and never want to be challenged. They want to con people on the sake of a political movement! They forever want to just lie that they are saviors when they aren't. But a bunch of trash people playing hero. Obviously folks that is what many people who are just successful at art on the net are, trash people playing hero. Thinking they are so superior but really have no realization of anything of the world past their own perspective and especially their art.

I am to say that really enough one did expect to reap huge rewards in fall 2018 for completing Shark on Campus but those efforts never came because people just love being enslaved, lied to, feeling overtly sorry for theirselves, doing wrong and portraying a lie. You cannot make any money from people so fucked up they are going to forgive people who basically backstab them by even ever having a racist tendency to such a "playful hooded brotherhood" degree. You cannot make any money from people who don't respect your work because they do so little work and do so little for their dreams and ambitions and just need someone to be their hero if not have so little respect for their own work. You cannot even dare to even have a logical or educated conversation which such people. I mean, there is so much regrettable shit in the political correct little " art community". There is a great degree of misrepresentation of reality and truths. I mean the people who even make up a fictional art community that is solely about twitter, instagram and facebook users have no idea about art that happens beyond their boundaries and borders. I mean such a heavy proof comes when a whole person makes a stupid video about how they are no "black artists" or many black artists in their envisioned space and how there have historically never been any black artists at all. Its like to say these people just want to be superior but are so rotten dumb that they cannot even help theirselves. I am to say that really much if you are black and think you are doing people a favor by discounting all the artists who never draw anime shit or whatever trends-you really know nothing about anything in what you speak and should just shut the fuck up. Heavy words but the whole art scene of social media and modern internet is a disappointment.  Wasting all their potential in their feelings, never wanting to get out of their heads and stop acting as if they know what they are speaking on when they don't know and everything they are about is a myth.Literally there is something as not wanting to succeed and that is the current generation on the net. So misguided about everything, how could you even sell to them as a person who is not one-white or asian trying to discover all the color people and make up sexualities like Pokemon? Oh, wait, you cannot.

I mean its kinda proven that for all the "black art" accounts in the pseudo art community, they have the hardest time in make money when they choose to label theirselves as black and others who label theirselves as white or asian basically get more money than them and better spending too. I mean they just cannot win grifting off properties and other materials as other folks. No, they are the last considered and even and I say even a black directory of artists is taken advantage of especially when it was made after the most recent black lives matter movement. As if people really hate the idea of blacks standing up for theirselves, such a retaliation? Who knew people were so against blacks that they would try to take advantage of them, try to pay them less and frankly outreach to say harmful things if not  trying to blacklist them all together. I am to say that ever being any sort of "black" just presents people to discriminate against you and if you have a work online its second to none when they don't even consider you human. Namely; I am to say that the world has only woken up to the fact of discrimination against blacks in the modern day of recent and yet it is never even enough for what many people who want to be of this "art community" to do whatever everyone else is doing. Even worse for people who are hispanic. Literally even more vitriol in my knowledge comes at them from mainly a focus that speaks mainly to whites and asians.

Yet you step outside of this fake ordained bubble and you see the real world is more fair when you face is behind a business than being ordained by being this and that colored artist trying to appease functions of a fictional art community. Lo and behold, I am to say a community is a place of support. There is no support in the art community many people high off of youtube, twitter and instagram say. But brutal, endless and destructive competition that really yields no completion for artists who even win big and get alot of money. No sense of completion.

Ergo, when I tried to promote Shark on Campus, many people dashed the effort and never fully read the effort because simply it was not in this false art community parameters of thinking. It was a work that inspired actual thought. Not coercion behind "supposed favorite things". I frankly waited two years and you just cannot compete with the people who make up a community that does not even exist in what community means in the english language. You would be more kind and right to call it a tribe than a community but even then people of the same tribe had more success in even being real with each other so no one was hiding who they were. You would be accurate to call it a debacle because that is all it is. Top to bottom, Sakichamichan to OddisOut. These people aren't that great of artists if I am to be proper with you. Not that great of people as they ignore too much of their own behavior and others behaviors. They try to push art into a marketable bottle that works for them alone and not what art is and works for others. They want to hog all the fucking pie in the world.

I do say that the people online today calling theirselves artists are simply people who stand for one perspective and one lifestyle and that is it and that is that. I am to tell you I even stepped outside my box to understand these people over two years and all I have found is that they are not the promise of tomorrow and rather their success if any is just fleeting and really much they can only grow so much when they are utterly closed minded. Alas really much for my own bottomline make it hard for me and other people of color who aren't asian-not that there is anything wrong with asians it is just that so many can be said to  "hidden racists" or racists-to even succeed when people constantly want to close a space to only whites and asians and their certain types of artworks based off manga and else.

Ah, dissappointments, I wonder if I would have made any money if conditions were fair but alas that would be a seperate world from this one were there would be no racial assumptions or racist behavior.

Comments

Popular Posts