WJT 24 years old continued.

 a teddy bear has come into my possession.

I went to the theater to see "My 7th Proposal".

Yellow hair/smiling face/pale skin/ dark blue eyes                                                  Love

Hook Up

A girl named Dixie Head sucks her finger suggestively while staring at you.

What will you do?

Looks;7/10

Hook up with her

No, I'm not into that.


Safe Sex                                                                                                                    Love

Things are getting hot with Dixie Head and you're thinking about safe sex.

No condoms are available and it looks like she has craziness going on down below

What will you do?

Keep going, worry later

Never mind, I cannot do it.

  I decided to have a one night stand with Dixie Head.

I changed my mind since there was no condom available.


Velma Tweedy                           Friend

Safe Sex

Things are getting hot with your friend, Velma, and you're thinking about safe sex.

No condoms are available. 

What will you do?

Keep going, worry later

Make sure to pull out

Nevermind, I can't do it.

We all got needs

You had a one night stand with your friend, Velma

Your enjoyment; 4

Her enjoyment;4

I decided to have a one night stand with my friend, Velma.

I practice unsafe sex.

I tried to befriend my co-worker, Scarlett, but she wasn't interested in becoming my friend.

I decided to befriend my co-worker Duke.

I become friends with Duke De Vil.

My friend, Duke and I talked about whether or not duck faces are silly.

Happiness 100

Health 100

Smarts 98

Looks 97

Comments

Popular Posts