The Descent into Creativity and the People of it vs the people of destruction, destructive vanity and pious hate.

 Now, I have come to reflect alot about my life in fall 2017 just over this morning if not from last night. There were so many things that happened-that again you could not get them all. Yet they come more easier than the other winter/spring 2017 time comes and well I have probably drawn events from them over and over again in efforts since 2018 and even in 2017 itself.

I think that it is amazing what I have done since 2017 and yet I realize it is only because of me and not the times and what happened then. It is because I continued undetermined just as I do now. Pretty much only have gotten better at my output of putting out complete projects and ideas since the fall 2017.

So marvelous things did in happen in fall 2017 but there was to be said a dark backdrop pretty much you should know. In the means of marvelous things I mean the creative things people came up with in the time as well as the works I came up with. The Killers, Lights and more bands and artists I listened to put out albums in the fall 2017. Such that this place; the place and time was always full of inspiration.

I went to go see that Blade Runner 2049 movie by myself, a movie not many people saw obviously but I liked the movie and had been hyped about it since the summer. The people I made the mistake of being near where too chatty and trying to delve too much attention onto me even being near them. I am to say this movie was inspiration but the people in the mall trash. You could just see a bunch of hooligan girl youths just laughing at people and then at you as if they were somewhat better than you. It is to a point you realize that some people you just don't need to be around. I realized you had to keep your distance for people who otherly had nothing to offer the world and really they did not want to offer anything even the common courtesy of leaving you the fuck alone. They should have gotten LOST!


Comments

Popular Posts