WJT age 17
Your fellow members of the Video Games Club at your highschool have nominated you to become president of the club. What will you do?
My fellow members of the Video Games Club at my high school have nominated me to become president of the club. I have become president of the Video Games Club at my highschool.
Happiness 100%
Health 100%
Smarts 100%
Looks 76%
His looks went down a bit but eh, does it really matter?
andre lumberjack 330 dollars 22hrs
mike stockbroker 435 dollars 29hrs
mary tourist 420 dollars 28hrs
martha cam girl 420 dollars 28 hrs
casey accountant 390 dollars 26 hrs.
clarence doctor 360 dollars 24hrs
Al, neckbeard 360 dollars 24hrs
surfer dude mark 360 dollars 24hrs
club promoter her 300 dollars 20hrs
tyreese doctor 435 dollars 29hrs
I posted an ad to offer my services as a tutor but no one responded to it.
Basically now he has $11,175 as a 17 year old. He does not have a job. I learned the hard way that if they are forced to work hard at a job and other things like school, they get high blood pressure. At least three of my previous characters had such a situation because of what I put them through and high blood pressure cannot be cured in this game. Time to hang out with the folks.
Party hardy
You went with your friend Donya to celebrate her cousin's kindergarten graduation party
Your enjoyment 6/10
Her enjoyment 3/10
I enjoyed some celebratory cake with my friend Fonya, at her cousin's kindergarten graduation party.
Its a Lituation
You went to a party hosted by the school's Book Club.
Your enjoyment 7/`10
His enjoyment 0/10
My friend, Gaylord and I partied hardy with the Book Club.
I got Goosebumps.
You and your friend, Kaylee went to the Ariana Grande concert
Your enjoyment 2/10
Her enjoyment 6/10
I went to an Ariana Grande concert with my friend, Kaylee.
Party hardy
You ate scones and sipped Earl Gray with your friend Dymar at an afternoon tea party
Your enjoyment 5/10
His enjoyment 6/10
My friend, Dymar and I got our dunk on with some scones and a cuppa at an afternoon tea party
Let's talk
You and your friend, Phoebe, had a heart to heart about the craziest natural disasters that you have experienced.
Agreement 10/10
Oh, it seems we have a love contestant here.
My friend, Phoebe and I had a heart to heart about the craziest natural disasters that we have experienced.
Always a blast
You and your friend, Phoebe wore your sexiest swimsuits for some fun in the sun at a pool party
your enjoyment ;0
her enjoyment; 1
My friend, Phoebe and I both got second-degree sunburns when we spent several scantily clad hours baking under the sun at a pool party.
I tried to befriend my classmate, Girvardhan, but he wasn't interested in becoming my friend.
So yea, the next year he will graduate but this "friends" addition, allow the character to experience many things before with other characters that aren't his family and really much the character can have a better set of experiences and well more stuff is observed.
I do note that 18 is a tough year for bitlife characters when anyone plays them because usually some people are so bad at playing this game they neglect to send them to school and basically that is just a formula to kick off the many fun features of this game. I mean you watch some of these youtubers, its like they are going to school and that they are afraid of going to school. I mean yea. Somewhat for some youtubers they are forever in a limbo of never having to face any real challenges or fears but stay where they are comfortable. Namely folks in this game you should make your characters go to school and probably should focus on heightening their intelligence.
Comments
Post a Comment