The 1886 project.
Yea, to tell you the truth the whole project came from an interest of women in the 1880s and their fashions. After a while I decided it should be it's own thing and made a story for it during a hurricane. After this time, I made it a theme for the site but was cut short for what revival of past ideas I was trying to do.And to me then that idea was being done when so much before had not been completed. Today I would have completed it but yesterday was a completely different day and did not have the same level of skills, accomplishments and plans to do it as I revived past ideas from fall 2016. Yet I am to say the revival of ideas from fall 2016 was incomplete and not completed until this year where I did the Wintertribes idea.
The really sad thing is that it emphasized my overt overwhelmed capacity status in being able to do projects. It was full of energy and life and just like many girls who wanted to date me in the past, potential but I just let it down and slip away. By the way I did not date people in the past for moral obligations and in the same way, did not do this work before others! It took discipline and really much still have to rekindle it's most reverent energies because all that fell to the bottom of the surface in time.
I tried to extend the project and it lasted until November with the 1886 vs Aswatd event that was never completed because it did not have a story for the fact than I abstained from it. Oft even great disappointments as the situation in August and fall 2017 led to the possibility of the work being better worked in the future.
Comments
Post a Comment