WJT age 20.
I've been thinking about why Westerners don't wear masks when they have an airborne illness.
My niece Carrie moved out.
Ella has stopped taking her birth control.
In response to persistent negativity directed toward Karens worldwide, Domino's in Australia is giving away free pizza to any mask-wearing "nice Karen" who writes an essay stating what maker her a good person. You begin to wonder which type of Karen is the most deserving of a free pizza. Who do you think?
A boujee Karen
A sweet Karen
A super hot Karen
No pizza for Karen.
* A sweet Karen*
When Domino's in Australia started giving free pizza to "nice Karens" I considered a sweet Karen to be the most deserving candidate.
Happiness; 100%
Health; 98%
Smarts; 100%
Looks; 85%
So basically he has $28,131 dollars now.
I am going to boost that.
I tried my best to focus even more than usual at University of Houston.(never for me).
I bought a transformed loft for $20,762.
I mean to see that really enough folks, buying the property outright is the way to go and that is what I did here. He only has $7,369 dollars left.
Good work all around
You and your girlfriend, Ella made love.
Your enjoyment; 5/10
Her enjoyment; 10/10
I tried to befriend my classmate, Jackie, but he wasn't interested in becoming my friend.
Magnifique
You took Ella to the theater to see "Serving Aces; Mark Lord's Journey to Wimbledon"
Your enjoyment; 10/10
Ella's enjoyment; 2/10
House Party
Twelve guests came to the party at your transformed loft.
Everyone had a great time.
Sometimes these parties can be said disasters with the police arriving but not this time.
Comments
Post a Comment