Pretty much the end of witholding the truth.

 Folks its time to tell the complete and utter story. Today, I have create a story better that Yellow Daisy or any other story to tell of the full on story of my college life. Literally, it will be the end of the withholiding of the truth. I realize that only can certain things be said of the advents of fall 2017 but it was so much more than these advents in which I can place to keep from the truth of the matter. I mean it is like the Snyder Cut of the Justice League and aimed to make more sense as a film when you don't have to censor anything. I will not be censoring anything anymore in that regard. I realize today I cannot even tell the story of fall 2017 all that well because many things have to be censored but no more, I will be free and so frankly the last posts to be seen here of a which review will end it and frankly will engage the site of a 
"better tomorrow". True, many revamps of old projects are to come and will be reworked-but they will be of the tomorrow and not of today!

Comments

Popular Posts