WJT age 19

 My niece Briona started a new position as Apprentice Trucker for Cardinal Trucking & Services.

My niece, Carrie, started a new position as Travel Associate for Mark Sliverstein.

My father retired.

My classmate Cesar asked me out but I rejected him.

I am heterosexual.

Happiness; 100%

Health; 99%

Smarts: 99%

Looks; 88%

Local politician named James hired you as a tutor for 23 hours. $345/ Hourly Rate; $15.

The goal this turn is to buy a property or a house.


Quickie

You has a one night stand with Zoe Begay.

You smoke your first cigarette after you finish.

Your  Enjoyment; 7/10

Her enjoyment; 3/10

I decided to have a one night stand with Zoe Begay.

I practiced safe sex.


My father took me to a boxing match.

I took mother to play in the sprinklers at the local park.

I took my big sister, Madeline, to people watch in Walmart.

I took my nice, Briona, to challenge strangers to staring contests at the grocery store.

I took my niece, Carrie, tubing down the river.

I took my friend, Donya to get frozen yogurt topped with nuts.

I took my friend, Gaylord to grafitti train cars.

I took my friend, Kaylee to play in the rain.

I took my friend, Dymar to make a safety evacuation map.

I took my friend, Phoebe to play catch.


We all got needs.

You had a one night stand with Jenny Jordan( light red brown, brown curly hair, 10/10 looks)

Your enjoyment 9/10

Her enjoyment 3/10

I decided to have a one night stand with Jenny Jordan.

I practiced unsafe sex.

I decided to befriend my classmate, Velma.

I became friends with Velma Tweedy.

I tried really hard to make a good impression at University of Houston( a person can do this, I never did cause I never kissed ass to brainwashing! Lol.)

I tried to befriend my classmate, Mercedes, but she wan't interested in becoming my friend.

You are now dating your classmate, Ella Damon. Star-crossed Scholars.( The girl has brown short like hair, pale skin, not very attractive in the looks but does not seem to be crazy).

I asked out my classmate, Ella.

I am now dating Ella Damon.

Its a lituation.

You went dancing at a rave with your friend, Velma.

Your enjoyment; 3/10

Her enjoyment; 10/10

My friend, Velma and I did some glow stick dancing when we partied all night at a rave.

I took Ella to the theater to see "Vultures of Time".

A dumb blonde named Sarah hired you as a tutor for 30 hours. $450. Racks on racks.

A dumb blonde named Kim hired you as a tutor for 30 hours. $450. Quick Cash.

A cuck named Noah hired you as a tutor for 22 hours. $330. Bringing the Bacon Home.

A local politician named Omari hired you as a tutor for 24 hours. Racks on racks.

A tap dancer named Angelica hired you as a tutor for 30 hrs. $450. Racks on racks.

A pimp named Grover hired you as a tutor for 30 hours. $450. Cashin' up.

A social media influencer named Ariana hired you as a tutor for 24 hours. $360.

A bartender named Caden hired you as a tutor for 25 hours. $375. Easy Money.

An instagram thot named Sara hired you as a tutor for 20 hours. $300. Racks on racks.

This game gots you going, :oh.

Now, he has $21, 813 dollars, next round, he will have enough money to buy a property.

I posted an ad to offer my services as a tutor but no one responded to it.


So what's for dinner?

You and your girlfriend, Ella, made love.

Your enjoyment; 6/10

Her enjoyment; 10/10

Ella made love to me.


Noticeably, the game is not going to basically do things without your permission, basically for all the hookups and relationships it basically you deciding to pursue these things and if some opportunity arises you have an option not to engage in "it". Just a disclaimer because people are easily wipped in a frenzy.

Comments

Popular Posts