WJT 24 years old
My big sister, Madeline and I can now communicate telepathically. We can read each other's eyes.
I am have a new supervisor named Rocky Kirk.
I have been given a raise of 7.26% My Salary is now $19,314. My baby mama, Ella suffered a first trimester miscarriage!
I chose to vaccinate my daughter, Jessalyn.
I called up my baby mama, Ella. She didn't pick up.
I got an interview at Inertia Studios for their Apprentice Music Opening.
I stopped showing up to work for my old position as Violin Player for Houston Orchestra.
I was hired for the position of Apprentice Music Composer. for Inertia Studios with a salary of $21,774.
I began working harder in my job as Apprentice Music Composer.
Happiness 100
Health 100
Smarts 98
Looks 97
Player Note; Things are truly getting rough for WJT. His friends are starting to wane in his confidence of friendship, so I will have to fix that and it will require a lot of writing.
Good Times
You and your friend Donya, went to toilet paper the neighbor's house.
I went to toilet paper the neighbor's house with my friend, Donya.
I got Goosebumps.
You and your friend, Gaylord went to the Blackpink concert.
Your enjoyment 5/10
His enjoyment; 1/10
I went to a Blackpink concert with my friend, Gaylord.
It was lit
You enjoyed some libations at a cocktail party with your friend Kaylee.
Your enjoyment 4/10
Her enjoyment; 1/10
My friend, Kaylee, and I drank some mint juleps that tickled our fancy at an elegant cocktail party.
Chillin' with my villain
You and your friend, Alyssa, went to play charades.
I went to play charades with my friend, Alyssa.
I decided to have one night stand with my friend, Velma. I practiced safe sex.
Good Times
You and your friend, Phoebe, went to a cake baking class.
I went to a cake baking class with my friend, Phoebe.
Let's Talk
You and your friend, Dymar, had a heart to heart about which is better, Lord of the Rings or Harry Potter.
Safe Sex
Things are getting hot with your friend, Velma and you're thinking about safe sex.
What will you do?
Use a condom
Don't use a condom**
Oh yeah
You had a one night stand with your friend, Velma.
Your enjoyment; 3
Her enjoyment; 4
I decided to have a one night stand with my friend, Velma. I practiced unsafe sex.
Player Note; The game stopped all of a certain and my battery is low, so I will go and do something else.
Comments
Post a Comment