WJT age 16
Lately, I've been wondering whether figuratively will one day be said as much as literally.
My mother retired.
The sponsor of the Video Games Club at my highschool asked me to become treasurer of the blub.
I have become treasurer of the Video Games Club at my highschool.
I passed my driving test and got a driving license.
I posted an ad to offer my services as a tutor but no one responded to it.
Increased money to $7,365 each tutoring job was 15 dollars a hour.
Male Boomer $450
A Karen $285
Pornstar $300
Male Surveyor $420
dirty old man $360
Male Skater $345
Male firearms activist $420
Businessman $420
I signed up for an instagram account.
A Karen. $360
Business Man $435
I posted an ad to offer my services as a tutor but no one responded to it( there seems to be a limit to what you can actually do in freelance work).
I tried to befriend my classmate, Sadia, but she wasn't interested in becoming my friend.
I went to the theater to see, "The Jerk; Offhand Adventures".
My friend, Donya, and I partied hardy with the Band Club.
I went to a Macklemore concert with my friend Phoebe.
I went to ride bumper cars with my friend, Dymar.
I went to my friend, Gaylord's family cookout.
I posted a funny face selfie on Instagram.
My post got 4 likes and I got 5 new followers.
I posted an unfiltered selfie on Instagram.
My post got one like.
Someone named @ Sammy_Long left a catty comment on my post.
I blocked him.
I called up my ex girlfriend, Sadia. She didn't pick up.
I told my friend, Kaylee, that she's a champion.
My father took me to a park to play checkers.
My mother took me bird watching.
My big sister, Madeline, took me to pick flowers.
I took my niece, Briona yodeling.
I took my niece, Carrie, to play in the sprinklers at the local park.
I took my friend, Donya bird watching.
I took my friend, Gaylord to a Jewish synagogue.
I took my friend, Kaylee to play charades.
I took my friend, Dymar to play bingo at the community center.
I took my friend, Phoebe for a bike ride.
Happiness 100%
Health 100%
Smarts 100%
Looks 85%
After I stopped recording yesterday, played one more year and that was that yet what you see above.
Comments
Post a Comment