Running down to the park. The birth of Jackal World.
One day, I ran down to the park. It is nice to say that the park was empty. I started taking a path and route I would be taking for the longest time to come and really much only had to stop for the reason of too many people using the damn path and just standing still, owning the path in meaning they somehow did not desire to move quickly( in a place where deer and coyote appear) or and really took up the entire fucking path and really not giving a fuck about others in new situations. I went down that day off a path to a place that leads to a creek. This place had been really natural for years. I went back that day and they had chopped down numerous trees. There was a boating dock and ramp incline for boats and you could use that to get down to the beached area of the creek if one existed( it all depended on the rains and if it had flooded). I went down to this place that day and more concerte stood out from the nature and the path once more just dirt at a point was now payment to the incline. It was wide open and really gave an eerie feel. There was no one there that day. It was near dark too. I was tired. I went down to the end where the boats could dock and really I saw before there was no sand, just a bunch of rocks and sand and remainders of the trees that been there. I guess to say that the area had been suffering from soil erosion after several Spring snaps of rain that would bring down the rain. I guess they had to chop down the trees before they fell on people or into the creek and obscured boating activities or became a hazard for wild life namely probably curious deer.
I was kinda of creeped out then and I just stayed for a moment and felt the breeze, still creeped out-ran up the incline and ran out of the area after looking to another rocky side that was completely just rocks. I mean if you fell over the edge and did not know how to swim and all alone out there-that would be it for you. I basically ran out of that place. When I came home, it was dark and I had to water some plants in the backyard or else be in some trouble. I watered the planets and somehow got thinking to who dark that place had evolved to and how dark in actually was the path I took then some 15 or thirties minutes ago.
I around this time had finished working on the graphic novel for fall 2013. I had gotten to December. Then in this time I was working on a 2017 version of the effort alongside a rather more "important
2014 graphic novel. For historical concerns, I finished both of them but they did not do a good job. If you liked Lilo and Stitch, well I am to say you probably if you were like me were disappointed by the sequels. These works of mine were just like this in some way but then again, the fall 2013 graphic novel and the other works were done yet so they had a lot of development to go. Today, of course, I am still aiming for better development but for the fall 2013 graphic novel, it got at least two repaints-or expansions in 2018 and 2019 respectively. The others of course, I felt as if I needed to actually reach a continuity of events to do my story justice and well that is what I am doing this and last year really much but moreso this year but started last year, if I make any sense-holler. I really to say that in dark, watering these fetched plants- I remembered something and in the darkness gave a good image of what something could be. This melodic memory became "JACKAL WORLD". I would recreate every Kyeombi series and this whole thing of an idea would be a new take on things but first had to basically wait to achieve some things and then come back around to fix and record my story, then I would do Jackal World I reasoned.
And surprise folks in clown fashion, Jackal World is essentially another style of mm culture that is more complex than the rest and is like an unknown element and really much soon will get to determine what exactly it will be. Maybe it will be a new chapter of this site or a book or a daily project idea like Styles of Beautiful Women. Who knows it is the "PUNCHLINE!" I am kidding, it is the trick that make your smile in how much you have outwitted yourself. It is the thing that is jack in the box. Alas, the work has only been mentioned and I think its best if it only stays a mention for awhile a bit more.
Comments
Post a Comment