Newretrowave episode.
So folks when and where I could be said to be having a bad time, music was there but alas in a search for cyberpunk music you got these 80s and else synth powered, science fiction and cyberpunk music. I am to say the music was calming and nostalgic to a point. I did not grow in the 80s but in the 90s they had commercial inspired by the music styles of the 80s.
As well, they showed movies from the 80s in the 90s and 2000s quiet a lot so you got the idea of what was happening, I guess. Alas, very calming is the effect of listening to this type of music and when it gets to the cyberpunk and synth very inspiration. However, I was akin to only listen to Trevor Something really much. From out of the 80s sound was I think Time Cop, the Midnight and Gunship. Listened to other singles but albeit would never listen to a full album of many of these works but maybe Midnight and Gunship cause maybe I already listened to them on just looking around Spotify. All was good.
This music I would play when I would stay up to lengthen what I would accomplish in a day. Seems like you could go to different worlds with these musics and it is so thrilling to only be in the company of viewers who are very receptive of the works and actually are quite knowledgeable on music if not appreciate the uniqueness of the sound and not realming anything about pop culture artists being superior or any comparisons. Truly smart and educated listeners exist somewhat in the comments of NRW music videos and related acts. Kudos back then in 2017, they really did not have music videos as much as they do now. Really enough what they had was just a video with an image where you can listen to the music with their animated various openings or they would be a visualizer where moving cars or something of transitions. Anyways, they still have visualizer videos but are obviously more popular these days to have more music videos than then.
Much enough I found myself listening to this type of music all throughout July more than ever.
Comments
Post a Comment