Tales of the early grade being cast as second grade.

"Tales of the early grade being cast as second grade."


 Solemnly lost in regret

girls who belong to the makeup streets

want me dead.

 I rest my case

trying to damn me dead

trying to damn me.

I say trying to fuck me.

I rest me case.

They all want me dead.

Sons of fighters and lighters

they want me dead.

They want me to beat myself up

in loneliness

and thinking that they own me.

Thinking that they own me.

I got the wraps on the situation now

I lost my place as a man following the notions

of the pretty girls

and their little worlds

they express they know me

and they know all I'll become

why don't you drink your lattes

and shut up!

They all want me dead

I got the wraps on the situation

gifting them to a bro who fits the stereotypical

calendar so they can invest in a future of false

racial harmony

false racial harmony

by being the one who never go back.

And that is wack.


I don't ever want to be the pimp ever again.

I don't want to led an experience with a person

they are conditioned to seek out a stereotypical men

for their own fervor and fever and taste

when they don't get that black guys are 

just ordinary men.

Until then, shut up!

Drink your lattes and shut up!

Yea, you know what's up.

Comments

Popular Posts