Chained 7 years to a ruse.

 For so long, I have let the inspiration of women who seem to be " a fit" with my linings dictate just to me how much my works on worth it. I realize that it is just madness! My works are supposed to have fun in them and well little women just snuff the fun out. People so self assured in their damned beliefs, opinions and who you are they don't realize who if at all they are hurting, how foolish they look and the moral principles they scrap!  For all the people down fending for trash and loving it as most women these days do, I just won't allow the needless yearn for self imposed stupidity and scorn for creativity get the best of me from such folks. I never hope to be inspired by pretentious trash people who have moral ground and only want to produce terrors. I mean I hope you get your point across but to other people stupid enough to continue to think your livid way of life is even natural or good. For such a long time I have been looking for good in trash people because of a ruse of supposed fair and just circumstances that aren't ever fair. I am done. The only real pursuit besides wishing for pure people or even not backwards people which never come- is just to focus on making my works better and bringing back the " fun" is what I need.

Comments

Popular Posts