The new era to begin!
Last night or this morning, whichever you would prefer-I went to look into my records and I pulled out some titles from the early summer 2017 experience. Today have begun setting them up. I will type some of their names and they have no further context than being titles from the summer 2017 early. or from a prior time of 2013.
Debunk's Journey
In my Room
Starvation Pirates (2013 work)
Beryond 13
Suburban Espionage
Scarohour
Now, there were many titles but I was forced to choose only a few and only a some. Else the works were often just other installments of each other and so really much just added them into one idea to be with those said installments one way or form. Literally not all that were even picked last night are written here because they will take time to further conceptualize, folks. For the reason I never drew many of the ideas out and really much, no progress has been made since the early 2017 period or since June, 3 years ago. Alas, the start of a nw journey begins here.
I thought I'd add a disclaimer for people living in this "modern" social media era. Oft you will get no form of enjoyment or sense of "fast entertainment" from reading my progress notes but akin everything is not about fast content and artists just giving things out into the world. There is a process behind art and that process is not respected. If to view here, you are just a guest and nothing more to my processes and that is that. Not everything has to be a pop culture sensation or gratifying to "your senses"./Art is something more!@ Much more than the travestry of mass consumption and then mass disrespect.
Comments
Post a Comment