Revival of 2016 ideas of mm culture in part.
Now, the ideas I had in store first place in fall 2016 they really did not get much attention for what I was trying to accomplish with them until September 2017. Rather when I started the galleries, I basically did get to develop more the ideas and different styles from that time period that I could move onward to doing other stuff and new styles later on. Really much did focus on the happenings on the previous fall 2016 time somewhat on the blog albeit focused more on what happened in fall 2013.
I really else focused more on redoing some works. In fall 2016, Danny Valero was one of the central projects and here was made at least two times over. Some 2 weeks ago, I found the proof and pondered when in fall 2017 I created the work. I also realized that my consolidation attempt worked enough for me to even realize this work.
Oft there was one version on the day I went to go see Blade Runner 2049 and then another at the end of the year. Pretty much there were some works from fall 2016 that turned around into the fall 2017 and others that did not. Many of these works were not continued.
I do state Danny Valero was included in the ideas of the summer just to get it going and even in the winter time that year too. Pretty much,kept working on things like this in a manner that gave many options but went nowhere because you were strapped for time and resources. Really revealing to me that I actually needed to get somewhere where I could work on all ideas. Thanks to this realization a new plan was formed, to where I decided that I would one day in the future record everything and every work and every style and complete everything not completed. This was the beginning of the plan that leads me here where I am today, 3 years later, completing things in a procedural manner.
Comments
Post a Comment