Two stable.
Now Beryond 13, the one sure project is about 13 chapters in a year. Different stories of the such. It never got made because I did not yet know how to make comics well. The works I titled Unknown were the first stepping stone in the direction to learn comics.
Now conversely, in the beginning of summer 2017, I noticeably around the middle and the end of June, had this thing planned to be completed. However, this time around would be true to the actual ideas. In the spring 2017, had tried something different. It did work out but I am to say the original ideas were better of freeform stories with no previously created characters. It is this freedom I wanted and thought; what if I created a new story each day? Over time became inspired by the news in how it was portrayed in Britain and just things from everyday life and some ideas became new ideas in the later part of July.
Hmm, these two paragraphs would connect but I am not to reveal the connection. But to see from beforehand what was the aim and afterwards, a level of commitment to an idea that eventually yields results.
Comments
Post a Comment