WJT age 22.

 Fired

You have been released from your position as Research Assistant for University of Houston. 

They explain it's because you are no longer a student.

Ella graduated from university with an undergraduate degree in chemistry. She started a new position as Crime Scene Analyst for Houston Police Department.

I graduated from university with an undergraduate degree in music.

I was released from my position as Research Assistant for University of Houston as I am no longer a student.

Ella gave birth! I am the father of a baby girl named Jessalyn Thrasher.

Happiness 100

Health 100

Smarts 100

Looks 97

Ella made love to me.

I made love to Ella.

Ella made love to me.


Player note; I basically probably will make him cheat for Donya Baz. I had a lot of time to consider what I wanted to do and yea, this is probably what I am going to do. He is officially the most attractive character I have played and his girlfriend is not very attractive but she is also not crazy. I basically tried to get him an apprentice composer job at a music studio but failed the interview as the question was," what bad haveyou done that you have never told anyone?" I responded with " I did not unclog the toilet I clogged". Literally that failed miserably. Tried to get him a violin playing job, the lowest amount of money on the jobs list and that failed too. I basically landed him a job where he plays the violin and is a violin player. He now has a daughter and yea, I am probably not going to make him marry Ella.

After the job hunting his Happiness is 80%.

$20,442 dollars is what he has now.


I decided to have a one night stand with Virginia Bell.

I practiced unsafe sex.

Happiness rises to 96%.

I decided to have a one night stand with Jayla Carver.

I practiced unsafe sex.

I experienced hair loss.

I made a doctor's appointment.

Dr. Von Stroke diagnosed me with syphilis.

I am cured of syphilis.

Dr. Von Stroke treated my syphilis.

Player note; Well that was terrible but he did enjoy having sex with Jayla Carver. But his Happiness went down to 78%.

I took Ella to a Shinto Shrine.

My father took me to the shooting range.

I took my mother to climb the neighbor's tree.

I took my big sister, Madeline for a hike.

I took my daughter, Jessalyn white water rafting.( would you if she is a kid/baby?)

 I took my niece Briona to make flower arrangements.

I took my niece Carrie to a basketball game.

I took my friend, Donya to watch figure skating.

I took my friend Gaylord to a golf tournament.

I took my friend, Kaylee strolling around town.

I took my friend, Dymar, gambling.

I took my friend, Phoebe to dance in the rain.

I took my friend, Velma to toilet paper the neighbor's house.

I took my friend, Alyssa to a barbeque.

I decided to have a one night stand with Ashley Fingerman.

I changed my mind since there was no condom available.

I decided to have a one night stand with Anita Washington.

I practiced unsafe sex.

My testicles swelled up for no apparent reason.

I made a doctor's appointment.

Dr. Von Stroke diagnosed me with chlamydia.

I am cured of chlamydia.

Dr. Von Stroke treated my chlamydia.

Happiness; 82%

Comments

Popular Posts