WJT 21 years old. To be continued.

 Donya Baz

While playing video games with your friend, Donya, she tells you she is considering trying methamphetamine and wants to know if you think she should.

What will you do?

Tell her to do it.

Tell her not to do it.

I can't help her with that

Ignore her.

*Tell her not to do it*

On the brink of World War 3, Chile and Slovakia have settled their differences for the betterment of their people.

Reports  suggest that 39, 783 lives were lost in the war.

My niece, Briana, has been promoted to Trucker.

My friend, Donya, asked me if she should try methamphetamine. I advised her not to do it.

I made love to Ella.

Ella is pregnant with my baby!

Happiness; 93%

Health; 99%

Smarts; 99%

Looks:91%


I will continue this post later on when and where I am able to but I think I am going to do something else with my time now. Played the bitlife game for quiet awhile I believe.

Comments

Popular Posts