WJT 23 years old.

 Booty Call

Even though you have a girlfriend, your fling, Jayla sends you a nude selfie and asks if you want to come over. What will you do?

Ignore her

File  a restraining order

Go to see her **

Politely decline.


My niece, Carrie, has been promoted to Tour Operator.

My fling, Jayla, contacted me looking for a booty call, I told her I would be over shortly.

I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Jayla. I practiced safe sex.

Ella argued with me because I cheated on her. I berated her.

Happiness 83

Health 99

Smarts 97

Looks 98

Player Note; I wonder sometimes what happens if you hell at the person who you cheated on in this game, so I did that. It is a game note to all who read. Nothing more and nothing else. Anyways the woman he did it with is bald now when she had hair. Oh well. But she still attractive. He has $21,575 dollars as of now. Its a good start but the lowest and maybe poorest one of my characters have been in their early lifespan.


Ella made love to me.

I called my friend, Donya, an alpha female.

She called me the bee's knees.

Player Note; So after complimenting Donya, he feels better or Happiness goes up to 91.

Unfaithful

You had a one night stand with Anna Cash( depicted with dark skin and green bows on her two dark haired buns).

Her dog licked you during intercourse.

  

Very poor enjoyment by them both.

He got gonorrhea and was cured by Dr. Von Stroke.

Money; $20,350.

I got an interview at Inertia Studios for their Apprentice Music Composer opening.

I asked Ella for money and she gave me $17 dollars.

Ella and I made love.

Ella is pregnant with my baby!


Player Note; So basically the last time he had sex with Ella was very unenjoyable and so I am to say its time to move on. In this game they will still be parents of the child unless you the player "abandons them". So no losses here really.

His happiness is 57% after that music interview. These music interviews are not easy folks. They are trick questions.

I gave Ella $1000.

I decided to have a one night stand with Kristen Focker.

I practiced safe sex.

I decided to have one night stand with Megan Allen.

I practiced unsafe sex.

I experienced an itchy penis.

I made a doctor's appointment.

Dr. Von Stroke diagnosed me with chlamydia.

I am cured of chlamydia.

Dr. Von Stroke treated my chlamydia.


Happiness is up to 82%. The sex with Kristen Focker was worth it or the character really enjoyed sex with her.

I asked out my friend, Donya. 

She rejected me.

Player Note; So when you ask someone else out, somehow the person you are with always knows you did that action and their interest goes down to zero. I am to say that maybe this is something the game could improve. It seems so cause and effect based of flipping a switch that really enough it does not represent real life enough but you can tell its a game.

Ella didn't want to have a conversation with me.

I decided to have one night stand with Ally Chan. 

I practiced unsafe sex.

I broke up with Ella Damon

.

Happiness; 94% after dumping Ella Damon.

I called up my fling Virginia, I asked her to hurry and come over and she said she'd be right over.

I decided to have a one night stand with my fling, Virginia.

I practiced safe sex.

I had a fever so bad that I couldn't stay warm.

I made a doctor's appointment.

Dr. Von Stroke diagnosed me with genital herpes.

I am cured of genital herpes.

Dr. Von Stroke treated my genital herpes.

Happiness; 82!

Critique of Pure Reason. Nope.

Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets. Nope.

Of Mice and Men. Nope.

Awaken the Giant Within. Nope.

He read The Baby-Sitters Club which was 147 pages long.

I got an interview at Houston Public Schools for their Nude Art Model opening.

I decided to have a one night stand with Holly Damon. I changed my mind. ( she has red short hair, pale skin and craziness below".




Comments

Popular Posts