WJT age 14

  Slovakia's political slander campaign against Chile's leader, Benjamin Reyes has sparked heated hostility between the two governments.

My niece, Briona started highschool.

My niece, Carrie started highschool.

I started the highschool at Woody Lawrence Highschool.

I joined the Video Games club( at my friends' suggestion)

My niece, Briona, took you to the theater to see "The Kung Fu Kid".

I picked up.... 

the Baby Sister's club.

Where the Red Fern Grows.

The Secret Garden'

Ramona Quimby Age 8

A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.

The Hitchhiker's  Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams.

I couldn't get into it.

I picked up " The Time Machine" by H.G Wells.

I read it cover to cover. It was 84 pages.

Father took me to spin on chairs at the furniture store.

My mother took me to get manicures.

My big sister, Madeline took me to practice sumo wrestling.

I took my niece, Briana, to Jump at a trampoline park.

I took my niece, Carrie, to make hand painted T-shirts.

I took my friend, Donya, to dance in the rain.

I took my friend, Gaylord to watch a Rubik's cube tournament at the local university.

I took my friend Kaylee to make a safety evacuation map.

I took my friend, Dymar, to get manicures.

I told my friend Donya, that she's delightful.

My friend Donya and I had a chat about Blake Lively's legs.

My friend, Kaylee, and I talked about whether or not a hot dog qualifies as a sandwich.

I had a blast dressing up as a flapper and going to costume party with my friend Gaylord.


Happiness 100%

Health 97%

Smarts 100%

Looks. 88%

Comments

Popular Posts