WJT age 10 and 11

 My eyesight has been worsening.

My parents took me to the optometrist for an eye exam.

I failed my eye exam!

I picked out some eyeglasses at the optometrist.

Alas, I could not see the d out of the bs in time to prevent him from wearing glasses, oh well.


I went to the theater to see "Bombs over Bangkok".

Happiness; 77%

Health; 100%

Smarts; 100%

Looks; 80%

My friend, Donya and I got our dunk on with some scones and a cuppa at an afternoon tea party.

I played Nintendo 64 games at my friend, Gaylord's family holiday party.

I went to make friendship bracelets with my friend, Kaylee.

Happiness; 100%

I became friends with Dymar Escobar.

I enjoyed some celebratory cake with my friend, Dymar, at his cousin's college graduation party.

11 years old.

You classmate Sadia Sultan has asked you out.

Age; 11

Birthplace; Doha, Qatar

Activity; Astronomy Club

Clique; Mean Girls

Looks; 100%

Grades; 40%

Popularity ; 40%

Awe, he got asked out, so I am thinking he should though I am not sure its a good idea to invest in him with a life long relationship with this person but they are kids for now so its okay.

I started middle school at Jackie Jackson Middle School.

My classmate, Sadia, asked me out.

I am not going out with Sadia Sultan.

( This girl has dark hair, dark brown skin and very pointed and embellished glasses, just for drawing references, the game does not have a feature where you can see everyone at a certain age set so if you don't record things, its all gone eventually).

Sadia took you to the theater to see "Dinosaur Bones in My Backyard".


Happiness; 100%

Health; 99%

Smarts; 100%

Looks; 83%

I wore my favorite pajamas to a sleepover party at my friend, Donya's house.

I took Sadia to the theater to see "Sammy Splits the Uprights".

I enjoyed some celebratory cake with my friend, Gaylord at his cousin's kindergarten graduation party.

I had a blast at the school book fair with my friend Kaylee. (Oh yea folks, he really did not like this) 



Comments

Popular Posts