MK MZODERN UNIVERSE EXPRESS
I have a lot of dreams and I am not going to let anyone take them away.
2016 was a real nasty year to be honest. 2017 was even a worse year.
2018 was an okay year to be honest.But never will I forget the faces
of demons who made these two years 2016 and 2017 hard. People of privilege and yes
annoyance. People whom never will see the universe!
Normally give the entire fall; a time of self improvement and challenge but I will make the effort to increase holds and project successes 100% at the start of the year and then maybe other objectives as well.
Today I reflected on how people could be so damned callous to not respect other people as people but sellable ideas. I do not want to be a sellable idea to anyone at all. But a person.
And as a person I have written and written and drawn and drawn about the same story since I was in fourth grade and it has changed alot. I am going to tell you about that change over time and how much is just the same. Because people do not need to be chased down and hunted for the sake of having dreams and lives some psychopath cannot understand and cannot understand that people have every right to life and should not be targeted because they represent how vast life is and out of their control.
Let this story be a reminder of how society is supposed to be and not this wanton image of bullshit today. Or the selfish corruption and settlement of an older generation. Life is what it is; and for a good sum of people its not this denial of reality that some people can't seem to shake.
I do not regret being me. I regret ever smelling the vulgarity of rats in dresses and suits and them having no respect but to believe their own life is higher and representative of life than anyone who has life without them ever being. So self centered people are that they do not remember the fact of their mortality!
But I care not for the monkeys and donkeys, I reflect on the past because people have a life for a reason; its not bound to last forever and all possibilities are not forever like the possibility of being young. Some people are wasting their youth and never will get around to the fact; they a cogent individual wasted it and its their own fault. I look back because my youth was never a waste. It was never a corporate paste and it was never a corrupt education brick. And by these merits I stick.
2016 was a real nasty year to be honest. 2017 was even a worse year.
2018 was an okay year to be honest.But never will I forget the faces
of demons who made these two years 2016 and 2017 hard. People of privilege and yes
annoyance. People whom never will see the universe!
Normally give the entire fall; a time of self improvement and challenge but I will make the effort to increase holds and project successes 100% at the start of the year and then maybe other objectives as well.
Today I reflected on how people could be so damned callous to not respect other people as people but sellable ideas. I do not want to be a sellable idea to anyone at all. But a person.
And as a person I have written and written and drawn and drawn about the same story since I was in fourth grade and it has changed alot. I am going to tell you about that change over time and how much is just the same. Because people do not need to be chased down and hunted for the sake of having dreams and lives some psychopath cannot understand and cannot understand that people have every right to life and should not be targeted because they represent how vast life is and out of their control.
Let this story be a reminder of how society is supposed to be and not this wanton image of bullshit today. Or the selfish corruption and settlement of an older generation. Life is what it is; and for a good sum of people its not this denial of reality that some people can't seem to shake.
I do not regret being me. I regret ever smelling the vulgarity of rats in dresses and suits and them having no respect but to believe their own life is higher and representative of life than anyone who has life without them ever being. So self centered people are that they do not remember the fact of their mortality!
But I care not for the monkeys and donkeys, I reflect on the past because people have a life for a reason; its not bound to last forever and all possibilities are not forever like the possibility of being young. Some people are wasting their youth and never will get around to the fact; they a cogent individual wasted it and its their own fault. I look back because my youth was never a waste. It was never a corporate paste and it was never a corrupt education brick. And by these merits I stick.
Comments
Post a Comment