Despite all I have accomplished lately.

I did go back and fortfify the beginning stories I created from Zino Flyboy, Mysterious and Changer and even Magma 109 and else others much later on in my life; Black Magic included. While I try to focus on these ideals for now; let me say that really something is missing. I should be doing the compete ideals all at once but that is not eloquent nor possible without injuring one's self. I try to limit the works I am working on; so that I do not ruin them and they do not ruin me. Yet while I have been so focused on the comic book ambition; I realize that some of the works in progress lack some ambition that would otherwise be said if the multi medium aspect of each story was reached. Many people do not understand execution nor finishing things in a proper business manner that does not come off as forever needy and incomplete and without any real goals but to get the sympathies of people. I have to say I have worked triedless on these comics for years.

For Zino Flyboy there have been many attempts and accounts of it. In the most recent era; in 2015 it was to be a comic right after the Mysterious and Changer attempt of that year that had ten to 11 serials. I tried to include covers for each serial or rather I did up to a point but despite all that it seemed to be going no where. In 2016; the attempt was around this time of the  year at Christmas where I was going to make a said Russian inspired Zino comic. That did not pan out as I had no organization to move all my works along; but to say 2017 tried again but yet quit the ten pages because simply it did not represent a story or the story I had in mind. Nor the style. This year in summer tried again and though skeptical  of the work I created for the base; I succeeded in turning it into a solid two page serial for the time being. But yet; it all does not feel completed. There were at least 9 or ten attempts on Mysterious and Changer since 2015 after drafting to create a good story that was created in 2017-still not released because I still do not feel as if it is complete. But when I was working on Magma 109 and made those "children books" they held a certain excitement that can easily be transitioned to comics. So with the most current work of mine; Apollo vs Swan have made it into a "children book" type feature or I will say more accurately picture book. Black Magic whilst I released a comic not long ago that is like the opening if it was an animated show and also the first serial to be named in the original story I wrote~ and all its features else seemed to be more complete than the rest. But yet to be said each work has different mediums that inspire different purposes because of their attributes and character so really there is no mandating requirements for each. The things being to be said; that some different mediums give the entire stories and their brands something of substance to a certain grand degree. And that some just diminish opportunity when they are to be these sole and committed things to represent what many stories are to. I just feel as if I have crammed everything to much in the name of comics.

That being said will start experimentation using two different medium or more. Primarily comics and then next picture book and else will always be looking for alternatives.This really does not complicate anything because I will not go for a medium that is likely to slow down the release of the main comic or the comic element because its too complex to do. They will not be animations but simple works. Imagine a song where the artist sings about a girl they love or a lover or a person they love. Imagine that you sing along yet cannot feel anything of that sort of nature for a real life purpose. This is similarly the same with comics; the words write a good story but the atmosphere and put together is not all there with a substantial gain. But not from the premise of victory but from the victory of simply salvaging of a once thought accomplish goal and yet culture. This goal and culture does exist but then again it does not ever the current modern world.

People are too miseducated, selfish and scattered to come together as a people who actually want to create art be successful and for it to do anything in the world. So few lack business strength it is a joke they sell anything at all; just to taken advantage of by customers and live like sack fruit vendors in a street market. That is all their cons are and frankly; I do not feel invited to this lifestyle of cons and "this type of people is right and only right" and as well laziness. People are too lazy but I am not to take my work seriously and do more work to properly create it.

Comments

Popular Posts