I still have dreams.
I still have dreams and that's why I work.
I still have dreams and that's why I continue to work.
People may never know me or see me as a person
but never can you go low to their level.
Of unsocial behavior.
But one for all the hell people give and their ideals of incorrect social~
deserve all the hell they truly get and deserve for never being truly social
at all. Only ever to speak to belittle someone who does not live in their role
or life. When a condom breaks for your bitch ass-your feigned innocence and
lifestyle of just getting by on the lack social skills just becomes a weakness.
Dependent on some man and some culture behind a man to take care of you
and the religion behind it too and his politics too- no wonder you abuse and correlate
his behaviors to all men. You know nothing but mental sickness and choose to not help
yourself but keep yourself in a corner fucking to rot. You will never do even what is expected-you
'struggle' to do any of that- its a choice to be incongruent with the ways of society. You will never dream just take advantage of a twisted non-existent mundane as your puny heart can only understand a small part of the world as an entire existence. Fuck you.
I still have dreams. And that's why I continue.
Having dreams is a choice.
Being a bitch who drags down society with your litter of children who can't behave at all or even know how to communicate-continuing your bullshit no matter your damned color- is a choice of feigned superiority spawned by popularity and yet a god complex that you have control of your life doing so little a human who is truly alive does to control their lives. You are so highly fed on just getting by but only to do this in youth is to waste opportunities to succeed later in life.
You having no dreams- do drugs, praise weed and die of an overdose.
That is the sad and ultimate truth.
I still have dreams and that's why I continue to work.
People may never know me or see me as a person
but never can you go low to their level.
Of unsocial behavior.
But one for all the hell people give and their ideals of incorrect social~
deserve all the hell they truly get and deserve for never being truly social
at all. Only ever to speak to belittle someone who does not live in their role
or life. When a condom breaks for your bitch ass-your feigned innocence and
lifestyle of just getting by on the lack social skills just becomes a weakness.
Dependent on some man and some culture behind a man to take care of you
and the religion behind it too and his politics too- no wonder you abuse and correlate
his behaviors to all men. You know nothing but mental sickness and choose to not help
yourself but keep yourself in a corner fucking to rot. You will never do even what is expected-you
'struggle' to do any of that- its a choice to be incongruent with the ways of society. You will never dream just take advantage of a twisted non-existent mundane as your puny heart can only understand a small part of the world as an entire existence. Fuck you.
I still have dreams. And that's why I continue.
Having dreams is a choice.
Being a bitch who drags down society with your litter of children who can't behave at all or even know how to communicate-continuing your bullshit no matter your damned color- is a choice of feigned superiority spawned by popularity and yet a god complex that you have control of your life doing so little a human who is truly alive does to control their lives. You are so highly fed on just getting by but only to do this in youth is to waste opportunities to succeed later in life.
You having no dreams- do drugs, praise weed and die of an overdose.
That is the sad and ultimate truth.
Comments
Post a Comment