Many of my current works; the power of flashback.
In many stories they often open with the main character in some type of tough trouble. I open to say that I will change the directive of what I was doing to match the aspect of a flashback in a story once a main character has come across a dire problem that can only be solved and given perspective by the past and so thus I will do so. Z leader uses the power of the flashback in its story and so here I will use and instead of not having any magazine with the modern new to be MK MZODERN style. I today and now will make such a magazine that covers anywhere from the beginning of the year to now. And call it; MM Culture 4/ MK MZODERN 2018. This should solve the issue of the Oasis in its flashback advents don't you think? As well by this time have something to go ahead on in the end.
Comments
Post a Comment