guitar
People in hell do not know the true function guitar
figuratively they are trapped in mental hell of the R&B and snooze
and that is why they always loose. Slaves, slaves.
Never know the sound of the real guitar. Never know the blues
and never heard the sound of guitar. In the rock and the new bizarre.
Tried of living with slaves.
People who choose to be the slaves. I want to play the guitar
don't care if you know I know you are slave.
My mind and body are gone
for all is left is me and the guitar you see.
I am the only one who must think to ever see the terrible I see.
For everyone has blind folds to never the sun or the moon
or the dune of turning social spare they do not help and nor do
they give a fight to care.
So, on guitar. I dream of a future star.
Never giving up life to I reach the dream.
Never finding I could scream.
Tried of living with slaves.
Want freedom but never can think free.
But never can think free.
Just about color and who you be not ever connected it but in their
mind you are it for all they is be subservient to abuse and bastardization
and hatred and colorism.
They are the victims of no winning system!
For of their own mental constrains.
For of their own mental constrains.
Of their own mental constrains.
They will never hear the guitar;
never will hear the guitar. Never will hear the guitar!
figuratively they are trapped in mental hell of the R&B and snooze
and that is why they always loose. Slaves, slaves.
Never know the sound of the real guitar. Never know the blues
and never heard the sound of guitar. In the rock and the new bizarre.
Tried of living with slaves.
People who choose to be the slaves. I want to play the guitar
don't care if you know I know you are slave.
My mind and body are gone
for all is left is me and the guitar you see.
I am the only one who must think to ever see the terrible I see.
For everyone has blind folds to never the sun or the moon
or the dune of turning social spare they do not help and nor do
they give a fight to care.
So, on guitar. I dream of a future star.
Never giving up life to I reach the dream.
Never finding I could scream.
Tried of living with slaves.
Want freedom but never can think free.
But never can think free.
Just about color and who you be not ever connected it but in their
mind you are it for all they is be subservient to abuse and bastardization
and hatred and colorism.
They are the victims of no winning system!
For of their own mental constrains.
For of their own mental constrains.
Of their own mental constrains.
They will never hear the guitar;
never will hear the guitar. Never will hear the guitar!
Comments
Post a Comment