largely cyberpunk in 00s.
In the previous decade much of my creations were cyberpunk inspired works. I only diversified over time. I came to write of cyberpunk to tell how everyone has become lost in the 1980s definition and discount the very ideal as a thing of the past. Well; it is not and has not been a forgotten genre. The first book I read was a cyberpunk book called the Supernaturalist by Eion Colfer. Impacted by work but you see bad hype had destroyed the genre by 2010s. It was not a thing to trash genres in the past as the mass media does these days and I find it disgusting. I decided that I would market my ideals as being of the genre in sort of inspiration and nothing more. I rather not my creations be bunched in with the riff raff of today which does not truly takes itself seriously but makes itself its own joke.
That is what you can expect of my coming work.
That is what you can expect of my coming work.
Comments
Post a Comment