What inspires this change?
I at this time am writing about the past at the beginning before MK MZODERN was ever to start. I have written about it before but never as this. I am disappointed in the world. To be said I have to say the words of the truth. No one has ever gave a damn to real nature nor society. They let the ideals of the world and its feeble acceptance in the news that branches down to everything in this country as the definite edge and their true religion when they do not believe in god. In frank their beliefs are no different than those of the middle ages. Say they believe in god but real do nothing to support but horrible things. Modern news and pop culture is god to people whether they believe in real god or not. It is time to rid of this abstract idea that is just a venom and a division and not an ethic of the truth. That promotes lies and division and half truths that are lies and false advocacy that hurts all but real social change. News is not the driving force that changes society nor are pop culture and its advertisements.
But I have been through something horrible and no matter how much you walk the hall-you never reach your result. And only on my own strength do I. This is not how the world is supposed to be. People more ready to build walls and barriers than help people. It is childish and it will end. Because frankly; the truth will come out-humans can only survive for so long at this rate of society at this poor rate of socialization and social structure. People have often forgotten while you can rebuild after a flood; you can never rebuild after a flood has over taken a city to the point it will never settle across several human lifespans and generations. You can mine for coal and all that shit but it will be hard to do when everywhere is flooded. You can scream across the world and fuck over a free country, " I will build a wall and hold people hostage". But it will never happen. Because people are not acting in the best interest of human continuation but their socialization misinformation of how humanity actually continues thinking there so privileged life is all that humanity represents when it does not at all or even to the extent of what humanity is even considered.
I am to say that I never wanted to go this far but after seeing the things I have seen and suffered the things I have seen; I do not want anyone else to go through this shit and for the sake that not everyone can take the same sufferings and not go mad nor insane. There is a real problem and its all the privileged people who have forgotten human history and do not forge ahead but stagnant. And its time to win back a true world as it should be whether you agree or not. Many people think its all about agreeing but its not. Fighting for your life when no one will ever be on your side is the worst thing to go through. I have lost faith in humanity that said we were to do great things as adults but then I remember that was only so they could control us and image us as inferiors and rob us of our true potential. Just leading people into traps that adults should have taken down for their " dear children". But I was never a respected child. Just a number to be shot and killed on the streets. Mocked in an english class. Bullied by people to be this african descendant bullshit coalition made in secret to never a yield nor success. Bullied by people who want to know god but cheat on their wife and else other things that no child should have to cover them for or validate them because of some stupid fucked up religion. Mocked and bullied by teachers and parents who have no respect for you as a person but some nigger child. Shoved aside and forth by women cold and girls cold and women insane and girls insane as well to be said all parties are "abusive". I cannot think of how much suffering would have been spared if people did not line you up to be massacred by a fucked up education system that supposes that people are good enough for anything but money and fuck it if you over step on their humane rights because what you think they should be or what should happen to them.
I never wanted to go this far but the problem escalated too quick one day in a shithole art class that I could not even say " wait" before people tried to covertly assassinate me just for being me. Many people have made attempts on my life and people mocked me because of injuries I have sustained.
And no justice has been made to all these fucked up teenagers and kid adults who thought it funny to do such an act and that they could get away with it all. Escalated so far that I have only been forced to hold my rage to ponder later the consequences and what should they be. No holding anything back until I get my justice for all the little sniveling bitches who have made an attempt on my life and others. The people of the world have never caught onto local acts and are null and void of any involvement to stop cruel acts that they in turn have fueled by pardoning the privileged bastards in a many sorted way with their fucked up news. That in true turn is subjective racism and hatred toward any community or city or area region they are to represent.
I have posted Slayers of Wolve one and its good allude to how people of this hearty urban culture of education, medicine and big city trust of welfare for all; is truly the center of the corrupt and the derangement and depravity of mad men who think they are helping but only influence people that their worth is nothing. If they are this and this race this is how they should be act and involve theirselves in city and government. I say no more.
Many have questioned; why stop all the essays- only to regroup around a new theme and I even changed the blog and brand a bit and with more drastic changes to come as I go on because my say will be said. The culture of the big city is just the downfall of all man kind as it tries some imaginary control over places it has no real tie nor connection to but provides services and its populace hostile to true natives of a region simply because they do not match an image description of how people are to behave in that region based on pop culture and bullshit. Promoting racism and ultimately further division as people in surrounding regions never live based on some bullshit fake reality a tv or pop culture says. May be losely related or a complete lie.
People in Texas do not farm unless farmers or cowboy fanatics. No one does the stereotypical bullshit at length; I am tried of living with a puppet model over me infringed by bastards of people in reality who cannot accept real reality and common courtesy that people need their fucking space. And by god; its time I get my fucking space back and not be defined by the world or its people or even family. I am me. And I have had enough to the point I wake up and wonder how ever the most could I ever fall for such disgusting folks? I reason because I have been driven out of my mind and out of my space and frankly; will not bend to toxic pressure but rid of the ideal that people can control another in such a toxic way by turning some natural-into a crime for an individual to have especially when they have it too. That is a certain unique interest; people weaponize because they think they are gods defiling technology and literature to suit their hatred needs but never can do a basic advanced society function ancients could do even and that is and was to; write.
But I have been through something horrible and no matter how much you walk the hall-you never reach your result. And only on my own strength do I. This is not how the world is supposed to be. People more ready to build walls and barriers than help people. It is childish and it will end. Because frankly; the truth will come out-humans can only survive for so long at this rate of society at this poor rate of socialization and social structure. People have often forgotten while you can rebuild after a flood; you can never rebuild after a flood has over taken a city to the point it will never settle across several human lifespans and generations. You can mine for coal and all that shit but it will be hard to do when everywhere is flooded. You can scream across the world and fuck over a free country, " I will build a wall and hold people hostage". But it will never happen. Because people are not acting in the best interest of human continuation but their socialization misinformation of how humanity actually continues thinking there so privileged life is all that humanity represents when it does not at all or even to the extent of what humanity is even considered.
I am to say that I never wanted to go this far but after seeing the things I have seen and suffered the things I have seen; I do not want anyone else to go through this shit and for the sake that not everyone can take the same sufferings and not go mad nor insane. There is a real problem and its all the privileged people who have forgotten human history and do not forge ahead but stagnant. And its time to win back a true world as it should be whether you agree or not. Many people think its all about agreeing but its not. Fighting for your life when no one will ever be on your side is the worst thing to go through. I have lost faith in humanity that said we were to do great things as adults but then I remember that was only so they could control us and image us as inferiors and rob us of our true potential. Just leading people into traps that adults should have taken down for their " dear children". But I was never a respected child. Just a number to be shot and killed on the streets. Mocked in an english class. Bullied by people to be this african descendant bullshit coalition made in secret to never a yield nor success. Bullied by people who want to know god but cheat on their wife and else other things that no child should have to cover them for or validate them because of some stupid fucked up religion. Mocked and bullied by teachers and parents who have no respect for you as a person but some nigger child. Shoved aside and forth by women cold and girls cold and women insane and girls insane as well to be said all parties are "abusive". I cannot think of how much suffering would have been spared if people did not line you up to be massacred by a fucked up education system that supposes that people are good enough for anything but money and fuck it if you over step on their humane rights because what you think they should be or what should happen to them.
I never wanted to go this far but the problem escalated too quick one day in a shithole art class that I could not even say " wait" before people tried to covertly assassinate me just for being me. Many people have made attempts on my life and people mocked me because of injuries I have sustained.
And no justice has been made to all these fucked up teenagers and kid adults who thought it funny to do such an act and that they could get away with it all. Escalated so far that I have only been forced to hold my rage to ponder later the consequences and what should they be. No holding anything back until I get my justice for all the little sniveling bitches who have made an attempt on my life and others. The people of the world have never caught onto local acts and are null and void of any involvement to stop cruel acts that they in turn have fueled by pardoning the privileged bastards in a many sorted way with their fucked up news. That in true turn is subjective racism and hatred toward any community or city or area region they are to represent.
I have posted Slayers of Wolve one and its good allude to how people of this hearty urban culture of education, medicine and big city trust of welfare for all; is truly the center of the corrupt and the derangement and depravity of mad men who think they are helping but only influence people that their worth is nothing. If they are this and this race this is how they should be act and involve theirselves in city and government. I say no more.
Many have questioned; why stop all the essays- only to regroup around a new theme and I even changed the blog and brand a bit and with more drastic changes to come as I go on because my say will be said. The culture of the big city is just the downfall of all man kind as it tries some imaginary control over places it has no real tie nor connection to but provides services and its populace hostile to true natives of a region simply because they do not match an image description of how people are to behave in that region based on pop culture and bullshit. Promoting racism and ultimately further division as people in surrounding regions never live based on some bullshit fake reality a tv or pop culture says. May be losely related or a complete lie.
People in Texas do not farm unless farmers or cowboy fanatics. No one does the stereotypical bullshit at length; I am tried of living with a puppet model over me infringed by bastards of people in reality who cannot accept real reality and common courtesy that people need their fucking space. And by god; its time I get my fucking space back and not be defined by the world or its people or even family. I am me. And I have had enough to the point I wake up and wonder how ever the most could I ever fall for such disgusting folks? I reason because I have been driven out of my mind and out of my space and frankly; will not bend to toxic pressure but rid of the ideal that people can control another in such a toxic way by turning some natural-into a crime for an individual to have especially when they have it too. That is a certain unique interest; people weaponize because they think they are gods defiling technology and literature to suit their hatred needs but never can do a basic advanced society function ancients could do even and that is and was to; write.
Comments
Post a Comment