Much to say.

I have just been keeping everything in just to keep up.
But enough about that. Much to say been living in suppression.
Some would say I live in a depression- but I do not know such a word.
Truly I am not any form of depressed...but just bitter at this world of
people right now. Everyone of the old world of unity has been swallowed
into the world of antisemitism in a great trend of how much negative hype and
sensationalism does to people who know jack shit about the world, society, their selves
and yet others and namely democracy. These beggars will only doubt democracy because
they never want a hand in continuing it because they very much are failures as people even
to give a damn about their life. I give a damn about my life and democracy and so I am not sad.
Sunglasses just starts the work of mine that has been long begotten. All my feelings. And all my experiences. Been setting things up and in the end no one can respect my work but me and maybe; you audience. I know its Christmas and this is the days of leading up to Christmas and you can all go
to church and reinforce your racist values; whatever your race be~ but I relish that no one notices how a time of "unity" is actually a great time of division. The time with your family only concretes
distinctions of class and privilege and yes lifestyle, division between people-race or not. Whether they celebrate this or not. But I say that Christmas should be a time of appreciation that someone could be born to be the exemplary human that people try to be and celebrate a now out of wack celebration for. Kudos, folks- many Christians are persecuted around the year and maybe if Santa flies he has to have an assault rifle just to make sure he is not killed in war torn and yes Muslim estates of the middle eastern and else where.

I used to appreciate the ideal of romantic flings. That was my whole life I would say. I would just like to take some time to thank the exemplary individual of Christmas day that many people forget and yet a Muslim would reject even to this day does not exist and that while Christians accept their beliefs they can ever have the same tolerance to even recognize Jesus did exist as the role he did have. I would like to thank the one individual- a now dividing holiday; is based off of. For else I would have no role model and yet I would not be thankful for life itself or all the things I have done this year. I believe that instead of pretending like life is alright; we all should go for our dreams no matter how much the people of the world try to lynch or threaten us in public and secret and ignore the valiant efforts of demons as people to unfling human social norms as valid pop now human occurrence of acceptable ideals. And actually fight against them. We should continue living in the ideal truly of Jesus by continuing to live our dreams and hope it will bring some sun to the world. Not in malice and not in selfish greed. Not in forged purpose soon to be lost to the world or to blatantly spite innocent or different people. I used to appreciate the ideal of romantic flings but far too many women; do not understand that when certain people are friends with them it is not to eventually sleep with them. Or fuck them or try to impregnate them and ruin their lifestyle. I had a friend who really was not a friend. Told me not to contact her around Christmas but the thing is I was too nice~I should have told her to never speak to me again. But one cannot be so selfish and self centered as if they are the hero of everything but yet out of later abuses; shutting this son of a bitch up before they continued their racist hidden whisper rant would be a true godsend.

You people do realize how evil it is to take Yoga that is for spiritual purposes and yet exercise purposes and did not even come from the western world and turn it into this culture for thots, women who have no idea how racist they are, men who follow women to pledge their superiority and the supposed crowd of fools who think they support equality but can only talk about their foreign ideals relating around sex and yet trying to reverse years of male "superiority" to a world of women dominance? How evil it is to proliferate something that never was truly valued by a culture in the first place from the catholic to the protestant? There is no connection any thot can have to the spiritual and true meaning of Yoga as all these individuals want to believe is that they are God theirselves and have the right to define the world as they seek to believe it exists; truly Godless? To not only live in constant religious sacrament and hypocrisy in everyday life for all the modern era and want but to defile anything that ever has any form of spiritual importance to selfishly claim theirselves God?
When you sit around a tree and drink your fucking fancy drinks, never revel in the fact that in yourself godsend to the world and definition, political action and doing of the world; you never respect Jesus! You think you are an exemplary child of Jesus but Jesus would never question what to do to a cooperation that only make its goods through basic slave labor-here and abroad. Jesus would never question to believe a woman whose been raped and not support people(republicans) who support rapists! Jesus would never do anything so harmful for the good of all and the social connection, mental welfare and spiritual welfare of all. But you do! Promoting that you are seriously the only serious individual who can hide behind a false conviction in Jesus to be a proud member of society and society wrong and racist and privileged and not be yelled at for being " crazy" or "different!" Promoting that you are superior in faking a belief in Jesus and his virtues and his meaning yet believing yourself god! A god who cannot even understand the moral temperaments, character development and spiritual growth; Yoga is even to give-you are a fool! Not a god; and you brazen only believe in Jesus not at all only to promote yourself as GOD! I wish that bastards of the proliferating kind instead of being socially toxic, democracy degrading and abandoning its principals for their republican or else beneficiary yet spouse to else in event be said in secret; would yell it out in public-that they are God and see how much seriously people would take them and even give them in life! They would be homeless, a bum or else struggling and disenchanted as everyone they and else others say are so "crazy" for having beliefs that are perhaps just beliefs in the real order and nature and yes Jesus and God and not lying their asses about any of this stuff.

I been  gone. So busy in my work to usually apply anything as I once had done to say not in rebellion but of the true ethics of doing in this world and yet of art and yet comics and all else. People; I have seen cannot be trusted with ever the heart of mine. Childhood friend laughed in my face in reading of my issues and then trying to assert his projections of mental and yet racial inferiority onto me. The guy whom I drew some figures on my back wanted to be so white; that he convinced the girl even who he was dating he was so and so,so! But never can they be this ideal white young couple and treat their very existence itself as a wrong. As they try to erase the fact they are Lebanese and Hispanic.
I thought myself doing the right thing try to reach this standard everyone else had...this dating. But I have realized for me that in this world there is no one for me. No one that will come easily. Because I am not some fuck up who listens to evil and just conforms and expects to have dreams when dreams are lost to those who dare to even advent past these evil forced norms that help no and not the world. Whom the fuck could care about your job during class when people's jobs are not at all this kind and free and people are not as accepting or privileged leaning and expect they are white just because they adopt western customs of bigotry and racism. Some people's job is frankly to just survive. Some people will never know the route of people truly determined to survive and yes grow up to gain proper social skills. Some of the people don't deserve life in their nice and filter way of seeing it. They need the truth as ever obstacle of the truth shows how much they are not Gods but people so broken they are not even full people but just cheap imitations of images they want to be so they are not inferior. The quest to be something you can never be is not even close to the quest of survival and many people think they are surviving until they are not and take their own lives because they can no longer be this image or are recognized as such. But truly we should not be accepting of people taking their lives when with the grace of Jesus and even human consideration can save them by not be selfish and closed assholes to the fact of the survival of people who choose to follow an image is not likely but assorted with mental illness.

I might say that in Twobityecomics is when I stood up to the actions of begetting one's existence to please society's image and started to live on my own and now I am challenged to do this and I am alive and yet no one else can be such as alive without having to go past the obstacles I have in these ten  years. The breakthrough I tell you was the importance that my beliefs in Jesus where no lesser than anyone else's beliefs on this very world and planet. That my beliefs were valid and just and I should pursue the life I wanted. But many people are borne angry into this world for no reason and people should not tolerate them and their openly terroristic ideals. To be borne to be said is to choose theirselves- to live a life of lies and damnation! Such to be said is tolerated by the internet and social media.

Back in the day of the early and probably said virtuous internet before people killed theirselves for things seen on the internet; no one talked to anyone hardly and if they did it hardly had much an impact and rarely would people on the net meet in public. In the age of the internet I grew up in; it was a positive and developing place but around the first mass shooting of the tens everything changed. The social media became this political grounds and by this time people had begun to share pictures and videos they should never have and some had killed theirselves for things they saw on the internet. People began to stagnant in real social connection and paid far too much for pricey phones as they do a car they do not even official own until many payments later.  They paid their social soul. The lazy and misgiving women and men could paint theirselves heroes in any manner now in which paper nor pen could carry because the deadlines of their interest would never marry and needed some digital drug to interest them in their ego conviction. Many on dating sites where convinced their entire self centered life was justified and that they had never done any wrong; social or none and that it was their right to date and drop as they saw people as pizza and hamburgers and thought none of moral nor spiritual conscious of dating as if they had never ignored people's kind and genuine request before or that it was ever there fault they were alone when they were mostly antisocial in the definite past and made no effort to truly understand people but their own needs and yet wants. And antisocial and only wanting certain ideals that the world can never give and while they might find this temporarily on a social media site in people now as menu choices and encouraged that some menu choices belong to a world not their own; a mongrel world. The people are now surprised how racism and antisentism and a lack of need for the common good and unity now exists; its perpetuated by the internet and the class that can reach the internet. In the past on the internet no one cared for your instant opinion. No one cared and it was better that way that no one truly cared or took anything much personal as done today. No one cared of the celebrity and no one cared about this and that community; it was just information and resources of sites to have fun or not. People need a better socialization of the internet and real life today and the antisocial of both is never necessary in this world and will keep breeding destruction. The powers that be want to make the internet this hostile place of racist and prestige ideals to control everyone. Whether they support your community or not. No one should ever be trusting of an university, people in government and yes celebrities, people in power and companies as they are truly not the public. But the anti-public; sure they may speak like people but many people create the ideals to reach and talk to people. But surely only speak to make money and never have the target audience's real vices and wellness in mind even if self help. But only people maybe motivational speakers,speakers, writers, drawers and artists and people of learned opinion do! Only here do people have much utility to be the best police of a world of unity and it does not start with a lack of work nor dedication to a cause nor a lack of human decency and social skills. But in a belief to help a people and thus help the world. Be it through story or expose, or advice or information and yet even entertainment of the best sorts; ones that are clearly beneficial to the inspiration of people to do the same and similar acts and reach the same paths and goals. No amount of complaining achieves anything. I felt like for a while I was complaining and so I stopped writing to focus on drawing but I was wrong. I had so much to write and should not have stopped writing just so I could conserve energy; but that is only a wish. If I never stopped writing; never could I see the world for what it is now. If I never observed outside my room; I could never reach the places I did reach and see the people I did see. If I never ventured to the point of 11 titles I would never know that I could conquer it all. The lost writings and make them a point for the better. I have rekindled the fire... in a world that is lost and believes it is found in its mundane and insufficient beliefs for a world of Christ; or one where he existed and died for great purpose and even making this holiday of Christmas important- people cannot be allowed to think this living when it is dying.

The internet should go back to a place of information and yet better socialization than the current social media as it gives nothing onto the world but strife. I comes to a conclusion which is just a dying cause for one group of persons and not the world at all. Never connects how the world can be better because of it and just blatantly misconnects the importance of writing and just encourages people to jump into suicide of all kinds. It does not inspire, it does not bring knowledge and it only brings on hatred for the individual, the self and yet others. The social media must end and will do so from the inside. By vowing to say that never do instagram models have any historical or real impact but a group of people sheltered from the importance tech had to the world not long ago, an importance shared by the writing and telecommunications at one point but not today- to tell a story that inspires and connects that people can survive and that is much to say. I have much more to say and that I will conclude by saying that I have no one in this world because no is willing to fight with me the necessary fight or understand me even. Or understand others even and fight with them. And that rather focusing on insignificant facts of life and death move to help the true people by making a free market where people actually respect comics and Marvel and DC but an afterthought. A world where anyone can be motivated to learn comics and how to create them as it should be taught and supported in school.
That is my much to say-Jamie Hinte.






Comments

Popular Posts