Clarification; A
What if I got a girlfriend; MK MZODERN from 2016 to modern.
What does a monthly status do to MK MZODERN from 2016 to modern. It makes it better and changes the format. Noticing that it is not suitable to place all that information in one book. It will consist of 36 volumes to represent 36 months. Then there will be a book titled; What if I got a girlfriend that will contain comics.
Earlier MK MZODERN will be featured in MM culture 3 and 4 and MK MZODERN AUGUST 2013 which will be more colorful than the magazine of January 2018. Will contain two different comics within if not more and other drawn features.
Taking a break on my comics for a while to focus on writing efforts. As I have not have the truly the time to write and so will focus on that for now and leave the comics for a later time when I have everything I want written out.
People might be confused but I am not a sole comic book artist; but a writer and other things as well. Only have been focusing on the comic book part to build a long worked ideal into reality and writing will only do that even further.
And that should be it for clarifications of projects.
What does a monthly status do to MK MZODERN from 2016 to modern. It makes it better and changes the format. Noticing that it is not suitable to place all that information in one book. It will consist of 36 volumes to represent 36 months. Then there will be a book titled; What if I got a girlfriend that will contain comics.
Earlier MK MZODERN will be featured in MM culture 3 and 4 and MK MZODERN AUGUST 2013 which will be more colorful than the magazine of January 2018. Will contain two different comics within if not more and other drawn features.
Taking a break on my comics for a while to focus on writing efforts. As I have not have the truly the time to write and so will focus on that for now and leave the comics for a later time when I have everything I want written out.
People might be confused but I am not a sole comic book artist; but a writer and other things as well. Only have been focusing on the comic book part to build a long worked ideal into reality and writing will only do that even further.
And that should be it for clarifications of projects.
Comments
Post a Comment