Black Magic work of today.
Certainly I tried to do too much today and will have to reorganize all the works I have created and publish some before this one can be published. Earlier this time; I made a short version of Cosmica that holds the original's worth and leaves the story open ended for further developments. Around that time made some Mind Game comic effort that was great but I never really came back to it for reasons I cannot say. Mysterious and Changer I decided to skip because I could not deal with emotions attached the project in then state and maybe not in current state even if current state is worst than past state. I would say that maybe releasing in order will help just clear up things but this will require Universe Express as the main focus along with Ignitis Knights and Black Magic being delayed for a bit longer. Magma 109 would be published more sooner than Black Magic and if not because it is to be said to be chronologically made before that time period. Zino Flyboy would of course happen before any of that. Mysterious and Changer at the same time and then afterwards.
Sometimes the past must be faced and the only real gate to pass would be Apollo which is kinda of what is being done as of now.
The educational aspect of course would never be forgotten and if taking more time; it would be of better educational development. As well to say my works of teaching also deal with the real life circumstances of creation and how you get ahead in creating in these circumstances with helpful hints. While I am proud of socializing; much of it is a necessary right to know the world and the current state of the human populace in which you might try to target as an audience and marketing and not cry yourself to sleep realizing that none of the fuckers can read shit but look a crappy edited images off of other people's ideas-ideas they will never craft and never learn to; and memes and all other nonsense garbage internet shit that has become too popular of this era. Or maybe how to communicate with the fucking savages. Much to say communication with people who are always on their phones is like being stabbed repeatedly.
Hearth is what we need. Hearth is the soul of the past and yes of the 00s era. Despite its many flaws that are only residue of an unforgiving society one that has grown into the younger generation something toxic to the very fabric of life, love and business itself and mainly to be said spirituality. I once set out on MK MZODERN to render new ideas of the world from the 00s compassion standard~ and used to create nothing but the ideas but there are forces in the world that seek to destroy life and dignity of everyone who grew up in their respective periods and else the generation growing up today. I need to return back to the forgivings of the past and reflect on the world then; to truly get strong and done Black Magic right. I have tried my darnest to complete without having to go back and do it all. I have tried my best not to be attacked by people. But I have had enough. I will create and this is my open decoration and declaration; a new media company. One that represents people's true interests and has more to offer than just superheroes. And yes; a new way of life that actually appreciates people creating.
I got some things to share with you folks all; I will create yet another graphic novel for MK MZODERN with me as the main character and the current happenstances since August and that will be that. But noted it will be alot and far out paces Z-leader and Mornings as a successor of a new project. This will ultimately fund in the end getting back to working on my comics in the past and ideals of the future. But I will do this all right and it starts with Slayers of Wolve and other works I might not speak about at all.
That is the basic general update for MK MZODERN!
Sometimes the past must be faced and the only real gate to pass would be Apollo which is kinda of what is being done as of now.
The educational aspect of course would never be forgotten and if taking more time; it would be of better educational development. As well to say my works of teaching also deal with the real life circumstances of creation and how you get ahead in creating in these circumstances with helpful hints. While I am proud of socializing; much of it is a necessary right to know the world and the current state of the human populace in which you might try to target as an audience and marketing and not cry yourself to sleep realizing that none of the fuckers can read shit but look a crappy edited images off of other people's ideas-ideas they will never craft and never learn to; and memes and all other nonsense garbage internet shit that has become too popular of this era. Or maybe how to communicate with the fucking savages. Much to say communication with people who are always on their phones is like being stabbed repeatedly.
Hearth is what we need. Hearth is the soul of the past and yes of the 00s era. Despite its many flaws that are only residue of an unforgiving society one that has grown into the younger generation something toxic to the very fabric of life, love and business itself and mainly to be said spirituality. I once set out on MK MZODERN to render new ideas of the world from the 00s compassion standard~ and used to create nothing but the ideas but there are forces in the world that seek to destroy life and dignity of everyone who grew up in their respective periods and else the generation growing up today. I need to return back to the forgivings of the past and reflect on the world then; to truly get strong and done Black Magic right. I have tried my darnest to complete without having to go back and do it all. I have tried my best not to be attacked by people. But I have had enough. I will create and this is my open decoration and declaration; a new media company. One that represents people's true interests and has more to offer than just superheroes. And yes; a new way of life that actually appreciates people creating.
I got some things to share with you folks all; I will create yet another graphic novel for MK MZODERN with me as the main character and the current happenstances since August and that will be that. But noted it will be alot and far out paces Z-leader and Mornings as a successor of a new project. This will ultimately fund in the end getting back to working on my comics in the past and ideals of the future. But I will do this all right and it starts with Slayers of Wolve and other works I might not speak about at all.
That is the basic general update for MK MZODERN!
Comments
Post a Comment