Website; MK MZODERN 2018

I have created a website for MK MZODERN, routed by months to follow the magazine serialization of MK MZODERN and yes; it includes what can be known as a catalog of the most important events or projects that can be come back to later or inspired great changed or reached a goal or milestone. To see; you can my entire artistic growth through the year but namely left the song collections out for reasons unknown. By golly its almost Christmas and this might be might gift to the audience! To inspire you to create something that shows your own artistic progress and goals towards the new year. Or something that is important to your progress in good goals that actually do the world good! And not bad. My message here is that this year was important because now, " no stories will be left behind"!

I spent the entire day working on this. Not to regret it but I have some other projects to be working on that will inspire something different to come your way. I might consider the fact of leaving the adult world of things and marketing my comics to a younger audience by the said ventures of some stories completion vital to my progress as a creator.

I feel as a burden has been lifted off my shoulders partially cataloging the site at least for this year and for some subject matters.
(link)
Does not have december because month is not over yet.

Comments

Popular Posts