dating in tens. dating in 10s.

Many people do not notice this but the dating world has turned from a near pleasant place of equal goods and bads to a place of dark market place rhythms as if you are selling people and yes; racism is what is cause therein. There were many chances to date in the 00s when I was a fucking child than today because technology has warped everything into stereotypes and races and many people are bluntly said trash and a waste of time. To be said  its a toxic space the dating scene has become and certain people are just promoted as rapists by society and that will have to change or there will be no society at all. People will never know how to respect or properly treat each other.
When they are merchandise and some more than others to say namely. I am to say that when trying to date; was not to be allowing and subservient to a world gone mad. O, I will say the blunt truth while I tried to get a girlfriend in all the natural ways of the world. To me and the people like me it is not welcomed. There is no one out there. Who has a heart or is worth the time and effort. And clearly; I could never be deluded enough for these girls to ever be worth the time and effort.

Imagine pouring all this effort into women. Imagine pouring it into dating customs of people of the past. Imagine doing that ceaseless for three years. Imagine that there is no one result no matter who you talk to or even if they seem interested. To say the customs of people are dead. But the customs of animals are alive and well. So far it would seem; the only people who were interested in me where only so-just to fuck. The people of today have no heart and to truly be said; good riddance. Such people are incapable of even having any type of fruitful realtionship and will just suffer the majority of their life trying to find a dream that does not exist. But I am not looking for a dream. There is no one who can even respect me. There is no one who can talk in a conversation without playing the blame game of " you dragged me out of my shell- I'm in because I solely want to be".
Its so terrible when many people who are no talkative or even social are minorities and only allow other people to be validated with stereotypes of inhumanity and that they are all a lesser folk; by not being proper sociable.

And before I wrote this; I tried to get a girlfriend and see what this modern world has to offer. But I have followed everything I normally would never bother to do. Which is speak to even. But as a concerned person bothered by these fucking phones and the destructive culture with them have decided to what? Decided to test the waters if any life still existed and guess what it does not. So let me tell you in this reef of people there are no people who can ever be of a quality anyone should accept. There are none. They are all trash. They have no good qualities redeemable to date anyone or any future relationship and if you think so; love and its foolery has blinded you. There is something call tolerating too much and I have tolerated too much in this god damned fucked search. I am tried. At the end. I fell as if I have murdered some one me. Just to write about something here on this blog. But by golly its important; because humanity is fucked.  Not to notice how nasty, gross and snobby all those fucking people were in the end; even those of another place-but how greedy,self centered and disturbed the people are. To be known; I do not even want to get in the headspace of these self centered fucks. To say if I ever see anything on an instagram or less on twitter of what seems to be one of these self deserving twats; I will ignore it as fucking garbage and gibberish! Its gross and sad. I have had it up to here keeping this quiet. But clearly- I could never care about someone so self centered they do not even know the world nor the region they live in and want to act in a manner when they find out things- as if they are center of the world and have the right to be angry over a person who is of a different color or out of their expectations to act; doing something that proves they aren't the center of the world and all their fucked family are just damn pure racist, fucked up and evil.
And no; its not white people. Its all sorts of fucking people. People who think even all black people must live in the fucking hood of a crappy city and behave the self degrading manner they do by not taking democratic liberties and other things seriously. Come to a point where you realize; how fucked up people are because of the news and the surroundings of what the folly of news is. An overt commercialization of a fantasy reality; where there are heroes and villains and a good day and a bad day but somehow a good day that reports a very bias view of this reality; is a bad day-it is a darkness. It is a sickness against all " good". When its sheds light on a problem in real reality no one wants to commit to solve. People used to write books about what was wrong in the world and now no one motivates any writing but numbing to hatred and this overt news circle world. I have had to say this;

in the end-there is no one is this fucked up world for anyone to truly be with and succeed at their goals and be moral. And its best you and even I learn this.

Dating people and marrying people does not garner success in life goals. It hinders, distracts and destroys and if you are truly seriously-fuck with no one who could never support the dreams and goals of you or what you even stand for to accomplish. Or people so cave chained; they like it. They like being slaves. They like working jobs they skimp out even doing well just because they do not want to work and honestly they have no real goals outside just wanting to lay around and fuck all day.
People can lay and fuck around all day as long as they good and have goals. But the shitty people I have come across have no goals and no future and just broadcast some reality they want everyone to believe is them but their actions and communications skills just tells you their work ethic. And this is the ideals strung upon usually on black people. That they are lazy and inept and not able to speak and only able to fuck; I say that is more a fitting description of many people across different races and genders. By fuck it; nothing is wrong for going for your dreams nor "risking" your life for your dreams. People need to wake up before there are no people but tech enchanced animals with no humane function but what they want. And I hope in following writings you will wake up to the folly of the generation that everyone deems millennials is actually split into too many groups for any ideal of millennials to be accurate to reality.


Comments

Popular Posts