Excuse me.

Excuse me sir. Are you an artist?
Yes I am artist, como se va.
How are you are an artist; I do not see anything for sell on your instagram account.
Well if you are interesting in buying anything there is a price attached. In commissions.
I see. You're not a real artist you do not have a portfolio.
But I do; I just do not share everything on the internet because people can steal.
You do not have a real portfolio! You are not a real artist.
I am a "real artist" because I have more worth in developing works and arts than just for them to be used for the damned internet and purchase for a degrading purpose and lesser meaning than which anyone should go for-their own business endeavors-goodday. Excuse me.
(old guy in top hat texts on phone; leaves)
*artist sighs*
" a real artist is not a person who makes money off of art but is at a level where they are comfortable with their work and their work has purpose to them and maintaining their artistic lifestyle more so than money and pushes the boundaries of skill and idea and does something more than be on an account for people to gaze at and be stupefied by political endangerments to art allowed by such artist(s)~ it exists as the form that has more substance by which it provides a world of constant growth and adventure and true virtues and values to be reached instead of the darkness of money grubbing and degrading one's skill to be insignificant for the sake of money. A real artist is true value outside a commercial work and foremost art is to reach dreams and not money death. The end."

Comments

Popular Posts