Without all of you
Without all of you in the crisis of finding you;
never can be anything good or true- a fucking demon you are.
I never can see the world without all of you until you cannot be ever the one
cause even when you see what I see; you aren't the one. I, hate all of you.
Just to think you are innocent you; really just hate me for me. Just wanting some
idea to fall to ever be; of color-you refuse me. Even if you can see you can't.
So colorful vision not. It is black and gray. There is no compromise of normal person
anyway. Crazy fucker to ever think the world revolves around.
Think you can defile all the mutuals in the world because you want be hateful
never found a girl not twisted by this uncolored world and I am done
dealing with this bastards who never have any real fun and then their lives are done.
Making fun of all the naturals and feelings to be said never realize why they end up alone.
But I thank you for hating me; because I don't want to end with the crazies in my life ruining it.
All you bitches are crazy!
All you bitches are crazy!
No one can fall for you; you are the ugly ill in the reef and you are not even an eel. You are
just fungus on heel.
You bitches are crazy!
You bitches are crazy!
Up and out! I wish you would get out; you are a coward and evil and that is all you're about.
Turning up your nose at even seeing you are interested in; never know what devil your invested in
to think that I feel for you; when you never ask do you?
So shy and powerful, a meek child
who has grown up to damn wild!
I wish they keep yo in a pin!
All you bitches crazy!
Without all of you; I would never see the cowards and creeps who do not know social cues and have no clue they done wrong and odd things just because they cannot properly recognize anything! At all!
All you bitches are crazy!
All!
Learn some fucking communication skills. All.
You bitches are crazy!
Without all of you in public the world will be a better place.
without all of you; I do not need to be bothered by pretentious hoes.
never can be anything good or true- a fucking demon you are.
I never can see the world without all of you until you cannot be ever the one
cause even when you see what I see; you aren't the one. I, hate all of you.
Just to think you are innocent you; really just hate me for me. Just wanting some
idea to fall to ever be; of color-you refuse me. Even if you can see you can't.
So colorful vision not. It is black and gray. There is no compromise of normal person
anyway. Crazy fucker to ever think the world revolves around.
Think you can defile all the mutuals in the world because you want be hateful
never found a girl not twisted by this uncolored world and I am done
dealing with this bastards who never have any real fun and then their lives are done.
Making fun of all the naturals and feelings to be said never realize why they end up alone.
But I thank you for hating me; because I don't want to end with the crazies in my life ruining it.
All you bitches are crazy!
All you bitches are crazy!
No one can fall for you; you are the ugly ill in the reef and you are not even an eel. You are
just fungus on heel.
You bitches are crazy!
You bitches are crazy!
Up and out! I wish you would get out; you are a coward and evil and that is all you're about.
Turning up your nose at even seeing you are interested in; never know what devil your invested in
to think that I feel for you; when you never ask do you?
So shy and powerful, a meek child
who has grown up to damn wild!
I wish they keep yo in a pin!
All you bitches crazy!
Without all of you; I would never see the cowards and creeps who do not know social cues and have no clue they done wrong and odd things just because they cannot properly recognize anything! At all!
All you bitches are crazy!
All!
Learn some fucking communication skills. All.
You bitches are crazy!
Without all of you in public the world will be a better place.
without all of you; I do not need to be bothered by pretentious hoes.
Comments
Post a Comment