"Facebook sluts be warned."
"Facebook sluts be warned."
I quit looking for a girlfriend. But I have proven a point. One and two points actually. (1)It is everyone else who is wrong and I am not. People try to guilt me wrong in the past and now I know I am right.(2) Have centered convictions that I love comics, making them, drawing, writing and all the while traveling more so than speaking to people.So damned busy killing democracy, human kind and going to hell. Quiet literally. Don't be offended mates; because you and your girlfriend post all 64 pictures of pasta on the net as some status of privilege. Not ever giving the worth to the true value of a relationship. But a trusty foolery trophy. Some people might think I am speaking about them; but never have the balls to truly say anything but conformist nonsense under their breathe! Some people think they are so important-I do not even matter in my own life! I realize that I much rather focus on making the world a better place than slumming with shits who just want to lay in it as it burns and democracy simmers to a halt. You know who you are; text alot who did not vote. Fool who did not vote. I rather read and read. Work and work. Do and do. Because I rather not fuck with people who after all you give and give never turn a profit of their own choosing for the most hatred, silly and annoying movements-just to fuck you over and because their way of life is so high and mighty. Jesus, Christ-the fuckers are dying so slow and happy about it. Forget about racism. All this fake ass diversity and unity gotta go. Real unity and diversity is what the people need but all the dame filthy bitches on their phones sneeze at it and the fight to get it. I do not wanna fuck with any bitches like that. I quit looking for a girlfriend. And everyone should too; because all everyone wants is the end and the end. Not anything to really start.
I quit looking for a girlfriend. But I have proven a point. One and two points actually. (1)It is everyone else who is wrong and I am not. People try to guilt me wrong in the past and now I know I am right.(2) Have centered convictions that I love comics, making them, drawing, writing and all the while traveling more so than speaking to people.So damned busy killing democracy, human kind and going to hell. Quiet literally. Don't be offended mates; because you and your girlfriend post all 64 pictures of pasta on the net as some status of privilege. Not ever giving the worth to the true value of a relationship. But a trusty foolery trophy. Some people might think I am speaking about them; but never have the balls to truly say anything but conformist nonsense under their breathe! Some people think they are so important-I do not even matter in my own life! I realize that I much rather focus on making the world a better place than slumming with shits who just want to lay in it as it burns and democracy simmers to a halt. You know who you are; text alot who did not vote. Fool who did not vote. I rather read and read. Work and work. Do and do. Because I rather not fuck with people who after all you give and give never turn a profit of their own choosing for the most hatred, silly and annoying movements-just to fuck you over and because their way of life is so high and mighty. Jesus, Christ-the fuckers are dying so slow and happy about it. Forget about racism. All this fake ass diversity and unity gotta go. Real unity and diversity is what the people need but all the dame filthy bitches on their phones sneeze at it and the fight to get it. I do not wanna fuck with any bitches like that. I quit looking for a girlfriend. And everyone should too; because all everyone wants is the end and the end. Not anything to really start.
Comments
Post a Comment