Heart breaking agony year.

This year has truly been the year of heart breaking agony and betrayal of trust as a right for all. Never until  heard a guy say;  you cannot have an attitude like that- that perfectly nothing was wrong with me and nothing was wrong with any guy for attempting to speak to a girl  in life and even in this abused technology climate. Still to say one should not assume one wants to do harm to an individual just because they are male. That valid some people rather just sleep through life and have other people make their decisions and when you prompt them to act as people they do not know how to act.
Much to be said many youth as well do not have the courage to often speak to a girl and if I knew what I was going to get when I talked to certain girls; I would have shut up but then one cannot expect to live if they do not work. Many males will stay timid and scared and the bad males grow more enthusiastic and wrong. Permitted by women who truly aren't women but girls and probably will never grow up ever at all.

Comments

Popular Posts