dis'respect.
I only want someone to share my life with.
I only want someone to share my life with.
But someone does not exist.
Plsst. I can not come to this.
This is the end for I have come to this conclusion in the
end. Enough whispering and batting your eyes.
I will just ignore and not hear your cries.
For everything is lie.
But someone does not exist.
I can not come to this.
To continue disrespect.
But someone does not exist at all.
I cannot come to this.
This is the end for I have come to this conclusion in the end.
dis'respect
just pluck along
all the options will fade and the good ones never a chance
all the options will fade and the good ones never a chance
just pluck along
dis'respect
dis'respect
Dead and desolate is the natural world where people where never
forced to get along! But forced to hate and kill! For the race and will
of selfish plight of a mental flight from reality that a different color
would steal their lives and jobs at night. For you can never forget the past.
When it always there. Always there in your face.
In your face.
In your face.
In your face.
There is no one to waste any time
for the fuck making the mind just to be alone
to survive; I thought it would be selfish but then in my venture
I was not wasting time; Because not selfish for doing this all-
I made up mind
gave too much offerings and chances to people who don't exist.
I only want someone to share my life with.
But someone does not exist.
Plsst. I can not come to this.
This is the end for I have come to this conclusion in the
end. Enough whispering and batting your eyes.
I will just ignore and not hear your cries.
For everything is lie.
But someone does not exist.
I can not come to this.
To continue disrespect.
But someone does not exist at all.
I cannot come to this.
This is the end for I have come to this conclusion in the end.
dis'respect
just pluck along
all the options will fade and the good ones never a chance
all the options will fade and the good ones never a chance
just pluck along
dis'respect
dis'respect
Dead and desolate is the natural world where people where never
forced to get along! But forced to hate and kill! For the race and will
of selfish plight of a mental flight from reality that a different color
would steal their lives and jobs at night. For you can never forget the past.
When it always there. Always there in your face.
In your face.
In your face.
In your face.
There is no one to waste any time
for the fuck making the mind just to be alone
to survive; I thought it would be selfish but then in my venture
I was not wasting time; Because not selfish for doing this all-
I made up mind
gave too much offerings and chances to people who don't exist.
Comments
Post a Comment