zino flyboy

Its been a long journey to this point. But finally with Zino Flyboy have achieved a long centered goal.
I have completed the story of Zino Flyboy into two different volumes and all serials within are four pages long. Compared to last year; I have gotten the method of 4by4 to some of its best uses. I started the comic in a week and it ended in just a week; not long after working on Black Magic. And I was not rushed thing; I actually did alot of work this week on it and suffered in sort because of it. Of course; it was a work that already had a base and the characters basically mapped out. Also to that there is the 2015 edition try that consisted of covers and a comic in a manga type style. As well as a 2016 mention in the MM culture fall 2016 season. As well; a 2017 version only ten serials long. But I felt at the ten serials; I was wrong-it did not follow the story I worked on my entire life and the main character did not even represent titular Zino.

 I must say this story has been with me my entire life; and was a entry into the Reading Rainbow contest in 2004 in actually which I was a finalist. It was children's book about friend uniting to save the world.
Over time I developed a tv series idea for it; and that was the beginning of my practice of creating "tv series". In which I envisioned reaching an entire global audience. Now to say; this very story honors the original and yes; starts something new as the original did. Links over to stories I created after; Mysterious and Changer, Magma 109 to France Noodle and Black Magic.

I have already created in sort Mysterious and Changer's first volume.  I have outlined the story for Magma 109. As you should know I did create Universe Express at the end of 2004. It was a trying time. No one respected me as the author I saw. Try to over the year impress this pathetic ideal of a
degraded version of me;out of racism, fear or other ideals near- no one has known me. But you through these works of mine can no that I am not a "nigger", " negro", " or hastly dashed ideal because people are too damn lazy to move forward in life and society in how it should be".
To say my siblings did not understand, " why draw this character not black".
Some warton girl did not understand when I was drawing one day, " why don't you draw black people".

Ever black person is not caught in self pity or the monkey ladder of hell in which you have to pull people down to your utterly disrespectful view of life. People embrace that all lives matter and proper fucking english in which no one can determine what you say is different than what you mean. Black lives matter but only others do as well.Else; its all about being separate and alone on this earth and being superior than everyone else and that surely worked for the last people who did it. People must learn from history and it does not matter what color does it; the path of non unity does not work.
The path of superiority does not work. What works is togetherness and what I want to inspire in my works is togetherness and that is why there are already people of different races and backgrounds within all my works and do not need a previously established character  to do the favors of setting up for them. People belong together and not apart by color alone. The virtues supported by my work are just virtues of a true ideal of togetherness and unity. Not fake diversity and back stabbing. I felt as if when I went to university people thought it was okay to backstab but no its not and its childish as well and non productive to argue a life people already live. They live in a region where people accept others to a high degree of different races with no flowery images-its just expected. But one city just promotes hatred, racism and ultimate the notion of race and class as well as races being different warring tribes for jobs and resources. But that is not the world of modern life; people no longer live in such tribes. Peopl live in unity and the cultre of them living together should be unity and not secretly hacking and killing away on basis of race and appearance. Like our fucked phones we need to be "smart" and understand respecting people as they are and not by race  is the only  way to ensure a society of races different ensures life well for all. And by"are" as humans to be respected and not fucked around with. And only a danger when with solid proof and real reasoning based on consideration of all races as people- that they are. But solid proof and good reasoning of the aforementioned will say that its hostile ideas and not an entire race that makes dangerous events happen that in caused war and things that benefit no one regardless of race. I create with real society beliefs and not tribal hostility. The end and this turns the page on matters important and into the new year things will be different- I am not holding anything back.
With this work and the next.

Comments

Popular Posts