New Regime wipes out some previous claims.



Of course; as many should note-there is a limit to how much ideas of particular series without proper payment. or even for free can be shown as people are likely to steal particular ideas in "inspiration" or steal "greater" ideals like the entire series in even greater inspiration passed as their own. To say that while certain ideals might be released and be free for a time;other else-a grand decision is to not focus on releasing the current Kyeombi series ideals as serious. But focus on new releases that are more appeasing to what a public so politically and socially stunted and yet chided that its right to be this way of coherent stagnation and allowing "an eye turned" pledging they are right in inaction that is not certainly evil or hold them capable of evil just because of a commercial market deserves! I have paused and often thought; what is my work missing? Yes; a connection to reality~that is not compliant with abuse and wrong so current and so strong. One that matches every sniffing and sniveling bitch who thinks they are the shit just from being thots, incorrect, stupid and misinformed their evil ways in frank are right when they are not guilty of any crime but wasting historic humane potential to make a change; yet they waste and think they are not doing anything wrong and some convinced they are being right. I make a conservative flight that really; 4 comics per each given series in a MM culture book is all that is needed for such a pathetic populace per year. Wait five years you might get to a complete 20 serial volume for each series. In connection to say; that while I will continue to make works of different projects from here on out-some projects will not ever be listed. I cannot imagine doing a blog focus for each one of my series. It just is immoral and just does not work like that at all for anything good and justifiable of a work. There will be no more extra projects like Killpen, Dream One Newyork or else mentioned.  I really do not and not obligated to release any new ideals and will not even follow up recent released ideas in any update of any sort. To say there has not been any News Stories or Mornings because I refuse to just keep pushing out ideas for people to ultimately not appreciate as I do and while New Stories invest that the ideals will not be stolen-really why should I write for a beleagured public who can do nothing but waste centuries of human advancement and add nothing. Maybe just maybe people like the mundane rates of 4 comics a year and that maybe they like it because of their lack and morals and disconnection from real life.

I have seen a world and yet worlds and "I know the truth". Really I gain nothing pandering to bastards who could never turn a life around from a near bout of death nor failure and just take on the pleasures of a commercialized right that is inaction and wrong that their action to inaction is justifiable and something to be content with. The lazy people of world do not deserve a hard worker's best gambit and so my friends-you only get one quarterly magazine that does not have full and entire series ever created here and yet each one is only four pages long.  There is only so much disrespect people can put up with before they realize a means to profit off it and ultimately gander back at it but not in the peddling way people give disrespect. No this gander is life changing and these bitches unlearned are never prepared for the impacts of arts and wildly disregard it as a child's play but all the while will only pander to a form acceptable to them. Enough is enough. When the truth is served and standards of life changed to reach the truth that everyone sees; a real suffering of their wrongs is brought about. No more giving things away for free and being nice. Society no longer is nice and is going in a backward 1960s direction with the tech of the 2000s and 2010s. I plead not to continue this regression in my works.
The end. MK MZODERN. RPM 2

Next up: no more " free ideals". All progress reports are now invalid except the following series will still be the last ones followed; Black Magic-graphic novel unnamed project, Apollo, Sunglasses, Z-Leader and Mornings. Other projects are not to be followed in this most recent ideal..Conversative and conservative human values only; no incongruents allowed( key word if you are always looking at your phone at some shit-this site ain't for you and I harken my best sentiments for such fucktards to get lost).


Comments

Popular Posts