January 2018

Much to say I am not wrong at all for doing the things I have done. I realized that over time I have become dispirited. And that frankly it is because trust in people has been lost and I continue to take the abuse of people as if it is their solemn right to do but it is not. I demand a free life and maybe this was the first step towards it; despite the fact I kept working not truly acknowledge the wrongs of everything that had happened to me at all. Nor the state of the dying world and yet my dying self. In the beginning of this year; many people viewed this blog-but at the end; they hardly view it as they did in the fervor of then. In January many challenges and changes happened as there was a Pale Rider MK MZODERN, an Explicta MZODERN and which led to a Nature MZODERN. Notingly to say; that MK MZODERN NATURE or as it was called; MZODERN NATURE was to follow the advents of the story of Real Nature and even a new story was created. A new dawn rose however when I saw it was better to just focus on a female lead as the blog writer instead of myself. I did not think it was important to focus on Real Nature when I had so many stories that might never be created. So I set out to solve that problem and over the year have released 11 pdfs not all are stories; some are a collection of art which would never been released in the January status quo. In the vying goal to make; all my titles a reality one day and I believe the path I have chosen is better than wandering for views and votes and I will not apologize at all. But just to think; this opens a new perspective on Real Nature in the fact that what this month of January 2018 leaves off on an arc to try and use the story as the main focus but I realized quickly it did not at all fullfill its true potential of telling of abuse and strife and frankly the new story strayed far from the original. I was going to release an entire years' worth of posts-but that is impossible when  there are 169 pages just for the month of January 2018 with some posts information not being managed well to expand their links into the posts they represent; as that would just make the page count way larger. And to fit this into one word document; 12 times over would not be a great idea. No one would be able to read it and no one would frankly want to at the size it is and could not be printed out on paper because it would cost too much and be too much for an online publisher to handle. To say this is the perfect lend over to the start of MK MZODERN in terms of a vital flash back that proves why a certain element, format and story are important and that- it is best to keep; MK MZODERN itself as a monthly magazine and nothing else.

And not try to push an entire era's worth in one publication. But sell the publications like magazines with different or similar features. That to be said; the most recent attempt to capture all the posts of MK MZODERN will become one to make different great events in a month stand out as the significant events they were and provide new and engaging features.

I will say that in the January title there are many different projects that were mentioned; but will eventually be done and recovered and yes many comics will be made. But this was only because I ventured a work system to complete them  in the best way I could. And not simply pander for views all the day time and not work on what the true focus of the site is. A progress blog of art projects, comic projects like Kyeombi and others, written projects and just personal written stuff. And only the personal written stuff in my opinion would have any importance by victory and not satisifcation in moping. But to a point; the say of a person should be respected with no victory at all. And that is the lesson I have learned at the end of the year which is December 2018.

If you are a new viewer; much of this information may or may not make sense and judging by the populace I have talked to- would never get the information here because all they know how to do is look at their phones and ignore the world and not work for dreams but pander forever to nonsense that never gets you closer to dreams. And if you believe that you are to reach your dreams; you should actually work towards your goals and keep a record of it and yes view other records of their accomplishments and learnings to better surround yourself in people who want growth and development and not individuals who want to forever feel sorry for theirselves and be bitter towards the world true and live in a self pitying corner-this is the magazine and website for you. And will make sense by the various magazines presented in the past and future of this date of January 2018; if you do choose to follow as this is a progress blog. Where the "Z" in MK MZODERN is how fast you can go.

That is all I have to say; Jamie Hinte.

Comments

Popular Posts