New method; 5s.
"5s" is a new method I have devise to create comics in the sum of five serials.
After which the first page(s) are completed and then the second page(s) are then completed.
The third pages and fourth pages are completed in the manner of how the 3rd pages connect to the
the 2nd pages by route of drawing. And rather the first page should be filled in if not already at this point.The fourth page and its outline is directed on the side lines of the 3rd page and then moving to the 4th stack of people preferably or 4th notebook; it easy to fill in and now you have a comic that makes sense-but is time efficient and quality made. Yes. However; as of this moment on the current project I am taking time to actually draw things in-to give the story more depth. As of such it is more recommended to do the third and fourth pages all the while after 5 serial intervals and not try to rush things; as completing the serials in fives gives the chance to give out 5 comics even as finished or keep five comics and continue drawing but with a solid foundation and the project being a success already from completing the third and the fourth pages. It also helps set progress and the mood for a certain part of the story and that it will maybe look different from the rest of the story because of the set up and foundation of having a solid 5 serials to reference back on or previous foundation of five comic sets-will give great strength to where the story has to go. It can even be done in 10 serials depending on the mood to set. But in great emphasis what this method means for my work is that; to complete or serialize a series-all that is needed~is one extra page for all of which is drawn. These then two pages filled in with a type of plan link over to a 3rd page where something is drawn and plan outlined for 5 serials at least. Or depending on the need 10 or even 20 serials. With this method aimed at releasing more and getting things done; basically makes all the stories I have ever done easier to complete and yet release.
So now; I have shortened the release times for all my projects that can be said to be done in one mighty crusade of the hand and pen yet again. If that is not amazing; I do not know what is. However I will not be demanding any money for this release project. Though you are welcomed to donate to paypal if you want. Usually in these days people would try to raise money via kickstarter and patreon. But my friends; I believe that simply-art should be free of the input of money because money is always corruption. Who is not say that later on if I repeat the experiment; I have to change things because of a sponsor? I set the precedent of not receiving money to ultimately win in the end and have free reign, control and effort and yes-lack of public opinion on my work; to do it to the best of my ability without people weighing you down because that is a thing. I would like to continue my works alone until each one is completed. This; means-there will be more projects than the original set of works and rather they will back up existing works and actually complete an original goal than leaving it an option for tomorrow. It will be 2019 soon and I am glad that finally getting around to my dreams is over. But for some of the viewers watching; it might have just begun and MK MZODERN is the place to inspire your dreams if they revolve around making comics and stories.
After which the first page(s) are completed and then the second page(s) are then completed.
The third pages and fourth pages are completed in the manner of how the 3rd pages connect to the
the 2nd pages by route of drawing. And rather the first page should be filled in if not already at this point.The fourth page and its outline is directed on the side lines of the 3rd page and then moving to the 4th stack of people preferably or 4th notebook; it easy to fill in and now you have a comic that makes sense-but is time efficient and quality made. Yes. However; as of this moment on the current project I am taking time to actually draw things in-to give the story more depth. As of such it is more recommended to do the third and fourth pages all the while after 5 serial intervals and not try to rush things; as completing the serials in fives gives the chance to give out 5 comics even as finished or keep five comics and continue drawing but with a solid foundation and the project being a success already from completing the third and the fourth pages. It also helps set progress and the mood for a certain part of the story and that it will maybe look different from the rest of the story because of the set up and foundation of having a solid 5 serials to reference back on or previous foundation of five comic sets-will give great strength to where the story has to go. It can even be done in 10 serials depending on the mood to set. But in great emphasis what this method means for my work is that; to complete or serialize a series-all that is needed~is one extra page for all of which is drawn. These then two pages filled in with a type of plan link over to a 3rd page where something is drawn and plan outlined for 5 serials at least. Or depending on the need 10 or even 20 serials. With this method aimed at releasing more and getting things done; basically makes all the stories I have ever done easier to complete and yet release.
So now; I have shortened the release times for all my projects that can be said to be done in one mighty crusade of the hand and pen yet again. If that is not amazing; I do not know what is. However I will not be demanding any money for this release project. Though you are welcomed to donate to paypal if you want. Usually in these days people would try to raise money via kickstarter and patreon. But my friends; I believe that simply-art should be free of the input of money because money is always corruption. Who is not say that later on if I repeat the experiment; I have to change things because of a sponsor? I set the precedent of not receiving money to ultimately win in the end and have free reign, control and effort and yes-lack of public opinion on my work; to do it to the best of my ability without people weighing you down because that is a thing. I would like to continue my works alone until each one is completed. This; means-there will be more projects than the original set of works and rather they will back up existing works and actually complete an original goal than leaving it an option for tomorrow. It will be 2019 soon and I am glad that finally getting around to my dreams is over. But for some of the viewers watching; it might have just begun and MK MZODERN is the place to inspire your dreams if they revolve around making comics and stories.
Comments
Post a Comment