reintroducing Kyeombi but as Kyeombi Unicorn with Killpen.

Might have taken advice from some comic book artists and one that wrote a book. But yet I should never forget that I should not be like everyone. In my most recent works I will instead show how over time the actual comics were created in addition to many additional pieces. And just it is not reasonable to show these ideals all at once for free like the other 11 works and yet due to the size of the works but over the next four works will show how the works were made and the story behind.

As well continue to create comics. But as well reach to show people how it is done in the most effective and efficient way to claim ownership and as well continue to profit and make money off comics. And so that people learn and I can continue to help people learn. And not sit back and relax and wonder why the world is so fucked up.

Comments

Popular Posts