Being my race combination in 00s.

Back in the 00s when it all started out there
is a new problem of race that I would talk about
the people are without the shame. The media is the one
to blame giving false ideas of unity to this very day and
it was so seperated even back in the day. Back in the 00s
no one tolerated any one who was brown with a tint of red.

When the summer sun went dead and it was cold and I was ahead.
The damn people so lauded as mischievous non incompetent minorities
all laughed at me because I was a tint of red. In the coldness instead of whatever
fucking thought that they thought the black sought.
Hatred only hatred so many years passed and everyone forgot they were racist.
And complaining of deaths of people who may in some cases just are criminal.


I never committed a crime, say what?
I never committed a crime. To be treated like shit all this time.
All the elders they done made up their mind no matter what their color or kind
to always fuck you over as if you committed a crime,
committed a crime.
Committed a crime.
Committed a crime!

No one gots your back
this girl I sat on the floor
kept talking to me as if
she even knew me.
As if she even could be with me.
Talk about all this discrimination
you discriminate against yourself and no one is to blame for your shitty
but yourself. The argument is out dated.
When they call me red. The argument is just constant self hatred.

No matter where you go.
All the people who are brown know all they can hate is constantly their own selves
and anyone else their color or else........

Just because I was a tint of red.
In the cold of the winter stead.


Comments

Popular Posts