Mornings options.
The Mornings the original I did; I thought about coloring it but then realized how incomplete it was.
Much to be said it only was actually to lay out what was to happen for another added element. But yet I never used that element in the intended way and thought it better to remake the ideal that included the element and yet followed the lay out plan in a different but more accurate ideal. That became the current Morning ideal. But eliminated the current three stories of Mornings being absolutely vital.
So I am just left in the end with one Morning story and Z leader being the last "personal" stories that can be offered at this current time. Others regulated to later. But as MK MZODERN adventures is done it really does not count as it is already completed and will be released at a time of "need".
Much to be said it only was actually to lay out what was to happen for another added element. But yet I never used that element in the intended way and thought it better to remake the ideal that included the element and yet followed the lay out plan in a different but more accurate ideal. That became the current Morning ideal. But eliminated the current three stories of Mornings being absolutely vital.
So I am just left in the end with one Morning story and Z leader being the last "personal" stories that can be offered at this current time. Others regulated to later. But as MK MZODERN adventures is done it really does not count as it is already completed and will be released at a time of "need".
Comments
Post a Comment