Why am I different from other comic book artists or artists in general?

Why am I different from other comic book artists in today's market. It is frankly because unlike them I do not intend to forever focus on one comic and make it so that people think that comics are these near invincible things to do. At one time I believed; it was a difficulty but after the works I have released coupled with the fact; I am a self learned comic book artist and do not use normal nor conventional means to create comics. Nor would I be even with all this craft I have if I used nor conventions and yes doubt. The comic book market is a nasty place and only grows nastier and pits the haves against the have nots. I mean; it would be nice if Marvel would fucking fund the comic profession with a partnership with universities but they can only think of comics as not a media nor respected artform everyone should know about; just their tool to make money. In the recent movies and webtoons its likely remind that while these things may be regarded well by the people who work on them and in them; they are not back by any good rhetoric that will offer anyone inspired by the work to join up with company and have the same job opportunities. Mainly to say; they do not-the webcomic company brand nor big two brand of comics do anything for anyone who wants to get in. Sure they may have contests but its only for people who perfect their artstyle and reasoning behind the story and offer no resistance to ultimately this brainwashing that they are the best creators to offer people " meaningful" advice to help the inspired to reach the place they are. But never is it said how these people are not free and else could not be comic book artists least they started their own comic book company or have their own little fancy fucking site which is a loose threaded business. Many people do not know this; but the companies indoctrinate the people who work on the comics that they can only do a certain amount of work and can only do one job at a time. The reasoning behind this; so they do not do what it will be then hard for the companies to control these individuals and yes their rights to create.  Many creators except on webcomic companies do not get any rights to their work.
But yet many webcomic companies have high quotas for creators to reach. In fact; Lezhin has been highly criticized for overworking creators. But it is worse in western style of comic companies because they are not truly free to say anything and 2nd; they are kept like livestock and all their creations are owned by the company itself and not the creator. Whatever would happen if people were to have sole autonomy of their work and a company around it? They would be free to do whatever the fuck they want and I am free basically to do whatever the fuck I want. People do not know what a fucking business is anymore. You are like to sell products and I do not know; not stay in the same place of niche or struggle to create works~ I mean seriously. Its sad I have to say this but I am disgusted at the generation I grew up with and the entire comic world. People of my generation do not know what a business or brand is and with social media the line is blurred. A meme community is not a brand nor business. It does not even sell anything but makes revenue off of people who visit its site; ideally in modest claims-that is not a fucking business.  You do not have any ads; its not a fucking business. No merchandise or business plan; its not a business. Many people want to go of the merits of being artists and frankly that is not good enough in this world. A poverty world and not this happy go lucky commercialism bullshit world is what the world truly is. You advertise as an artist you are just one of the lucky and entitled few who do not get how hunted and disrespected artists are to actually take a stand and help mother fucking people just like you. And no one is doing enough. The way I am doing things is that I am running a business and not some self centered triad.

Since I essentially have reached the end let me tell you what the original plan was;
Start a comic book business and enlist the help of other creators and build a business that helps more people make their dreams come reality. But did this happen.

After I wrote Idea Database or all the ideas I wanted to create and how; which over time changed-in the following statement~there were no people who were creators. There were no motivated people. Just a bunch of slobs, fuck ups, couples, bastards, over grown spoiled jocks, fuck boys, drug addicts, bad conversation people and utter crazy people and fools! Yet not us forget the spiteful slut! You cannot base anything in this world when you are starting out on the merits of "free help" or band unity or anything of the sort; least it actually occurs to happen like that for you. Usually if you are not lucky to have such individuals doing it alone is the only path to take!  And hiring people if there ever is a need; is the path to take.

Truly after dreaming and dreaming of getting out of highschool to go through something worse; the current has to be amended and changed- there is no reason why people should suffer so much to create some fucking comics; for real. I could not care about what anyone thinks-its irrelevant. What is most pathetic is that after years of people fighting for rights from corporations-the youth never understands this struggle and uses all the freedoms of these fights to mock business and the very practice of it as something outdated and something they are just ultimately too damn fucking lazy to do. Yet becoming very slaves to companies in the end after college to pay off their fucking debts. I have had enough of the ingratitude for real people who actually value life and education to be faced over by a sack of fucking twits who could not know their fucking left from right. Only care about fucking these fools do and wonder why they cannot have a happy life without troubling estates of what happens when you have too much spoiled brats running around! I would say it what these troubling estates are but everyone is so fucking sensitive; they do not realize that business does not need your damn opinion every fucking route of the way and ultimately~ when you are so fragrant to use freedoms earned by truly educated people to debase the freedoms for what they really are for; you are just trash that toughens your own life and yet corporate control where only the rich have the say over all the rest even those with smaller businesses.

I,for one will take a hammer to this very industry by even creating. An industry that is so godless that its ironic that people thinks its a such a childish profession; just so that no one ever takes the plight of the workers within these businesses so seriously that people at the top can just do whatever the fuck that want and treat the outside audience and people not in the know of industry standards as children and pander to them with these movies of comic books. While in part the movies are good; in another part they are just to continue the abuse of the creators many and much times over. For the many tales of one fucking hero it takes 5 or many people's true potential to be wasted slaving away on the work that someone originally started as their true potential to the point of overt corporate control. Here we will stretch the dollar. Stretch the norm. Change the face. And that is why I am different, I am not a comic book creator; I am a business creator! And not selfish to not tell you the hard truth behind all the colorful images.

Comments

Popular Posts