The real reason 2by2 Kyeombi was not released.
I, have to tell you how much viewers were lost in the 2by2 Kyeombi advent was alot. But the real reason I could not release these comics is because of censorship. Or rather; alot was happening and made some new discoveries that ultimately you should not be honoring friends who trash your image and covertly act you-these people could never be real friends at all. You should be promoting lies; that people are these nice people when they are these monsters who crawled from out of the hell pit of marina's trench. I could not say the real reason why but only Bandar Pitt and Chainman and Duster were free of any incorrect references and when you find out you make a story to be inspiring serial killers in covert and all else especially any time period at all- it is a piss off. I am pissed to this day because I still have not salvaged the stories broken by these fake ideals. And ultimately should not have the incorrect information for people who basically would get you killed. That's it and that's that.
Or people so childlike to take pictures of you when vulnerable and never tell you until its too late... to be funny! But a route of slander. For all to say I did not release the entire set of 2by2 Kyeombi because all I had praised were a bunch of faggots who don't deserve to portray in any natural way but the freak abominations of social, degradation, insanity, privilege, plight, stupidity, over fucking, and moral wrong. Just no. I do not stand for supporting trash. And if anyone found out they made a story to represent a person who was always a trash; they would not care for it any longer. A great example being Bill Cosby and his Cosby show; I am pretty sure no one wants to see that crap any longer. To say the people around me just ruined it and only two series could be salvaged.
I have decided not to bring back 2by2 Kyeombi at all but only pursue Chainman and Duster only in its own book. Out of all the most recent works besides the works like Mysterious and Changer; this series I have had the most fun on creating. While I would like to create the other works; to make up for the bullshit of people will have to create them again in another time period and a new theme against the threats " common people " possess.
Or people so childlike to take pictures of you when vulnerable and never tell you until its too late... to be funny! But a route of slander. For all to say I did not release the entire set of 2by2 Kyeombi because all I had praised were a bunch of faggots who don't deserve to portray in any natural way but the freak abominations of social, degradation, insanity, privilege, plight, stupidity, over fucking, and moral wrong. Just no. I do not stand for supporting trash. And if anyone found out they made a story to represent a person who was always a trash; they would not care for it any longer. A great example being Bill Cosby and his Cosby show; I am pretty sure no one wants to see that crap any longer. To say the people around me just ruined it and only two series could be salvaged.
I have decided not to bring back 2by2 Kyeombi at all but only pursue Chainman and Duster only in its own book. Out of all the most recent works besides the works like Mysterious and Changer; this series I have had the most fun on creating. While I would like to create the other works; to make up for the bullshit of people will have to create them again in another time period and a new theme against the threats " common people " possess.
Comments
Post a Comment