Slayers of Wolve graphic 6/18/2018 versus 2016 and 2017

Unlike the 2016 and 2017 versions, the graphic version of this date actually follows the actual story with some changes to the story in which it works better as a story. To be said I have told the version that is released at the header of the website currently in a graphic manner but with changes that make the story better than what it is in that written version found at the header. Yet in its primary stages albeit some laziness I have captured the story to how I want after many various tries. With that said-I am going to give the story time to breathe and will focus on other things for now and certain.

I was going to show a comparison of the different styles but that is albeit too much information for this one blog and maybe later I will show you the drawings but now; concludes that tale.

Similarly-we have been by this import of a story have been introduced to the written work that I have done. That stems to other works like Sunglasses, Apollo, Forge and even MK MZODERN RPM!
In actual order everything else came after the Slayers of Wolve. And these works- Sunglasses and Apollo led to Forge and MK MZODERN RPM in their incompletion and eventually led to true versions of their story in completion. Or rather they were brought back to life as a story by even the first few attempts at telling the story. I never gave up on doing these stories. And if you have a story you like to work on-never give up on it all the same. Because you deserve to give yourself a chance to create the story and not put yourself down. It is best to write the story instead of refusing to because you do not believe you are worthy.

That said, Breakthrough considerably can be said to become another brand of speciality graphic novels by the introduction of  Slayers of Wolve and the past review of works like Apollo, Sunglasses and Forge.

When I actually started this effort a long time ago, another story was present in what I was going to do and it is called TIM. This story is already completed in the same familiar phase as all the Breakthrough and now together-they will become something of greatness and morning fight.
Lastly to say the Breakthrough also includes Merge and the titles that accompany it. As well as a more comic book serial type ideal as well. Albeit of the Fog Comics, for 2018 at least until June-these are the yield of ideas I have created and grown...which are certainly a breakthrough for many reasons.

In upcoming MK MZODERN worlds, different territories like Breakthrough which match a time period will appear often and bring various great ideals and different ideals at that too. If you forgotten about MK MZODERN worlds that was the event that I was going to do after Malibu..MK MZODERN. Its taking some time but a well run machine is key. And soon you will see, what an MK MZODERN can be.

Comments

Popular Posts