MM CULTURE new stories.
News stories with MM Culture?
Simply essays are the story and only in a new stage of the separate acts are the stories completed in different manners. I was struggling in the summer of 2016 to see if I should create more ideals. I was completely fucked up by contests and all the like of this "graphic design" for which you know is completely subjective and there is none proper way but piss poor for many. But I have determined with my new methods and delivery system, that I will continue to just create and things will be released in a train like a bunker rocket forward....one by one or arc link by arc link like Breakthrough and Beryond 13( 2017).
I meant there to be 6 channels of MM culture.
MM Culture 1; Tennosygothica.
MM Culture 2: Buttons
MM Culture 3: Metro Moons
MM CULTURE 4: MALL AND VIOLENCE!
mm culture 5: redirected sex.
mm culture 6: the flood.
But I added a last one;
MM culture 7: & a Mountain stood between us.
Junira is a proposed title but it is a little to early for that.
Anyways there will all be stories from here but that is not at all the entire point indeed.
The point will be explained in these upcoming stories but alas they are not coming soon.
I really in truth have nothing more than this for MM culture because of people who delay others in developing ideas and strategies for their selfish means, do not touch what is not yours. I say that really truthfully. However I finding it hard to write about Junira when all I feel is rage that people dare try to soil ideas for their lesser and retarded yet hateful ideas-like lets turn our university into some city estate and fuck everyone who fucks naturally and not with suggestions. You will just have to wait I am retooling One and Dark as well.
Simply essays are the story and only in a new stage of the separate acts are the stories completed in different manners. I was struggling in the summer of 2016 to see if I should create more ideals. I was completely fucked up by contests and all the like of this "graphic design" for which you know is completely subjective and there is none proper way but piss poor for many. But I have determined with my new methods and delivery system, that I will continue to just create and things will be released in a train like a bunker rocket forward....one by one or arc link by arc link like Breakthrough and Beryond 13( 2017).
I meant there to be 6 channels of MM culture.
MM Culture 1; Tennosygothica.
MM Culture 2: Buttons
MM Culture 3: Metro Moons
MM CULTURE 4: MALL AND VIOLENCE!
mm culture 5: redirected sex.
mm culture 6: the flood.
But I added a last one;
MM culture 7: & a Mountain stood between us.
Junira is a proposed title but it is a little to early for that.
Anyways there will all be stories from here but that is not at all the entire point indeed.
The point will be explained in these upcoming stories but alas they are not coming soon.
I really in truth have nothing more than this for MM culture because of people who delay others in developing ideas and strategies for their selfish means, do not touch what is not yours. I say that really truthfully. However I finding it hard to write about Junira when all I feel is rage that people dare try to soil ideas for their lesser and retarded yet hateful ideas-like lets turn our university into some city estate and fuck everyone who fucks naturally and not with suggestions. You will just have to wait I am retooling One and Dark as well.
Comments
Post a Comment